There are 204 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Look at that pic of Jim shaking Pete's hand. Notice Jim is aggressively extending his hand like a man while Pete has his arm tucked against his body like a Lady Gaga. Jim gives, Pete takes. Pete has a stoic-faced assistant behind him ready to scrap. Jim is solo, ready to do damage by himself, like a true warrior. The picture says it all.
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Look at that pic of Jim shaking Pete's hand. Notice Jim is aggressively extending his hand like a man while Pete has his arm tucked against his body like a Lady Gaga. Jim gives, Pete takes. Pete has a stoic-faced assistant behind him ready to scrap. Jim is solo, ready to do damage by himself, like a true warrior. The picture says it all.

harbaugh is a BOSS.
I hate the Rams most in our division. Also hate that their fans show up in Candlestick.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Chickenhawks. Can't stand the whiny bring a knife to a gunfight p***ys.

Can't stand that they give lame ass cute nicks to their players, and are infatuated with "jacks".

Lame f**ks...DJack (Darrel Jackson), LoJack (Lawrence Jackson) and now it's TJack (Tavarissa Jackson). Me thinks they should just nickname their team "Jackoff".

I am ready for Aldon Smith to terrorize them on opening day, particularly Okungobunghole and TavarissaJack. A good dose of "Where the hell did this guy come from???" would be swell by me.
How about everyone in our division except our own ass.

Example Nate Clements in the ATL game.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
I really really really hate the Seahawks. Mostly it's just their fanbase that I can't stand ( I live in Washington ) It's time we retake our rightful place among the NFL elite. Go Niners!!!

Ditto! I've been to a couple of games up there and last years opener made me NEVER want to go up there again! Talk about a bunch of idiot fans that have never won anything act like they are 10 time SB champs! KILL SEATTLE!!!
historically i hate the Rams the most, but the last few years i hate the Cardinals the most out of the other West teams. Seachickens, meh i hate them too just not on the level of the other 2
Originally posted by captain_planet:

• Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Seattle. Beating Carroll puts them over the top.

Originally posted by Envy:

JH to PC: "I can either take this s**t, or you can give it to me willingly."
Can't we kick all their [beeping] [beeps]?
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Originally posted by Envy:

JH to PC: "I can either take this s**t, or you can give it to me willingly."

I actually respect Bradford and the Rams with what the have done.

The Cardinals are meh...

Pete Carroll has always annoyed the crap out of me and takes a detour to the sidelines and runs him over.
Realistically, I think if we are murdering the Rams, we are winning the division
Share 49ersWebzone