There are 206 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

All of them. If we can nearly sweep the division with Singletary and the old roster let's get 6 wins under Coach H. and the new peeps. More than anything else I'm not interested in the division, we're doing fine winning those games. We need to start winning outside the division and beating premiere opponents.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Nothing like a " what's your deal" moment.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Seahawks. Hate those mofo's and I hate Pete Caroll.
Originally posted by ssahnan:
I live in az, i need it to be the cardinals in the worst way. It's so painful at times being a niner fan here in az and having to listen to all the cardinals crap on tv, radio, friends, etc. I have a local sports station's twitter feed on my list that covers all az sports(a fan of the local teams sans nfl) and it has been a non stop mass attack of posts on how good kolb looks so far, how great everything he does is, how great the organization is, and so on.

over the years in general, its gotten really hard to tolerate the cards stuff here. It's always been a fair weather fans type of town and with them being more relevant sans last year, it's just untolerable now.

that said, with their moves, they are better then us. I don't think kolb is franchise good but at worst he is a solid nfl starting qb, something we sorely lack. with fitz and adding heap, they are formidable. if my opinion holds true, i'm in for a miserable season.

What has Kolb ever done to get any credible praise?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I live in az, i need it to be the cardinals in the worst way. It's so painful at times being a niner fan here in az and having to listen to all the cardinals crap on tv, radio, friends, etc. I have a local sports station's twitter feed on my list that covers all az sports(a fan of the local teams sans nfl) and it has been a non stop mass attack of posts on how good kolb looks so far, how great everything he does is, how great the organization is, and so on.

over the years in general, its gotten really hard to tolerate the cards stuff here. It's always been a fair weather fans type of town and with them being more relevant sans last year, it's just untolerable now.

that said, with their moves, they are better then us. I don't think kolb is franchise good but at worst he is a solid nfl starting qb, something we sorely lack. with fitz and adding heap, they are formidable. if my opinion holds true, i'm in for a miserable season.

He's not Alex.
Wow... tough question. I would probably rank the answer like this...

1. SeaChickens - (Really hate Pete's arrogance)
2. Lambs - (So sick of the excessive Bradford hype)
3. Cards - (hate for them is rather "meh")
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Three ok games and one blowout.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Cardinals and Seahawks there fans r soo annoying and need 2 be put in there place

f**k the rams 2
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Seahawks... but it's always fun to watch us torture the Cardinals year after year.

"What's your Deal" - Pete

"What?" - Jim

Pete: "What's your deal?"
Jim: "What's your deal?"

Now this is a great offseason thread. I really cannot wait to see Frank Gore shred the Seahawks on opening day this year.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by jreff22:

I want us to backhand this prick and his b&tch ass team.
ALL OF EM!

Run up that score Harbaugh!
  • mod
  • Veteran
I hate absolutely everything about the cardinals... I cannot wait to crush them like we did last year.
Share 49ersWebzone