There are 250 users in the forums

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which NFC WEST Rivals' ass do you hope we whip the HARDEST this season?

[ Edited by TlSSER on Aug 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by PTulini:
I really really really hate the Seahawks. Mostly it's just their fanbase that I can't stand ( I live in Washington ) It's time we retake our rightful place among the NFL elite. Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by goodthings19:
I really really really hate the Seahawks. Mostly it's just their fanbase that I can't stand ( I live in Washington ) It's time we retake our rightful place among the NFL elite. Go Niners!!!

i wonder if they're worse than cardinals fans? lol
Seahawks

I think we will have close games against the Rams
I really have no issue with the Rams, I actually like their moves, and Bradford.

Arizona i think is overrated, Kolb is mediocre.

Now seattle without Hasselbeck, who I have liked and have big respect for him, I say them.

I hate Carroll's guts. Week 1 baby, Lets whoop those seachickens.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I really have no issue with the Rams, I actually like their moves, and Bradford.

Arizona i think is overrated, Kolb is mediocre.

Now seattle without Hasselbeck, who I have liked and have big respect for him, I say them.

I hate Carroll's guts. Week 1 baby, Lets whoop those seachickens.

Normally I'd say the Cards, but I gotta the Hawks this year. Last year's opener was brutal and the Harbaugh-Carroll angle makes things more interesting.

That was really really hard to vote on. But you did say the HARDEST so that had better mean we kick all of their asses up and down the field. But pete carrol is the most obnoxious character left amongst our rivals and I would love to see Harbaugh humiliate him.
The cardinals by far, since they are the quote on quote favorites to win the west now. I hope we pummel Kolb so hard that he wishes he was back in philly sitting behind vick
Seahawks... but it's always fun to watch us torture the Cardinals year after year.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Seahawks... but it's always fun to watch us torture the Cardinals year after year.

"What's your Deal" - Pete

"What?" - Jim

Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

"What's your Deal" - Pete

"What?" - Jim

Well quoted lmao
Goniners
Share 49ersWebzone