There are 177 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by matt49er:
anybody see this tweet from Goldson? suggests to me he still wants to be a 49er. I have a feeling he may be coming back on a cheap 1 year deal.

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson
Anybody make any of #49ers TC practices? If so, who tearin it up? Hold the negative replies plz...thanx

Somebody tweet him back and say Reggie Smith and Donte Whitner.

I almost feel bad for the guy
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
anybody see this tweet from Goldson? suggests to me he still wants to be a 49er. I have a feeling he may be coming back on a cheap 1 year deal.

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson
Anybody make any of #49ers TC practices? If so, who tearin it up? Hold the negative replies plz...thanx

I do too. I doubt he's asked for as much as we think

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

not me he makes twice as much and will find a team soon and make more money, dude needs to look himself in the mirror and say did i play good enough to earn freaking 8 mil a yr? NO, thats why teams are passing up on him
Originally posted by YungAce:

thehawk38 Dashon Goldson

I do too. I doubt he's asked for as much as we think

dude needs to stop tweeting and show a little more class
If he doesn't make it out to be all about him and more about the team I would love him back. Go to the 49ers and tell them you will play for your contract like Braylon has done.
I wouldn't mind having him back on a one year deal. He would compete like everyone else for his starting job. Alot of one year deals have been signed because of thelockout and the screwy free agency. I think if he plays well under a one year deal with us that he would be able to get a better feel of what his true market value is next year. At least if he signs with the 49ers there is some familiarity with his teammates and the scheme to a certain point.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I wouldn't mind having him back on a one year deal. He would compete like everyone else for his starting job. Alot of one year deals have been signed because of thelockout and the screwy free agency. I think if he plays well under a one year deal with us that he would be able to get a better feel of what his true market value is next year. At least if he signs with the 49ers there is some familiarity with his teammates and the scheme to a certain point.

True, but reports out of camp is that Reggie Smith is having a very solid camp and if thats true, we have more than enough depth at the saftey positions and Dashon is going to want to start. Now if Goldson is willing to come in at a bargain price then I say why not, competition is always a good thing and we will see just how bad he really wants that long term contract and the money that comes with it. I believe Harbaugh when he says that the best eleven will take the field so as long as Dashon coming back doesn't mean a guaranteed starting position I would be fine with it.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by E-49er:

True, but reports out of camp is that Reggie Smith is having a very solid camp and if thats true, we have more than enough depth at the saftey positions and Dashon is going to want to start. Now if Goldson is willing to come in at a bargain price then I say why not, competition is always a good thing and we will see just how bad he really wants that long term contract and the money that comes with it. I believe Harbaugh when he says that the best eleven will take the field so as long as Dashon coming back doesn't mean a guaranteed starting position I would be fine with it.

It's becoming clear that he won't be handed a starting job anywhere.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Arizona, Seattle or St. Louis.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
49ers

Originally posted by flow:
Arizona, Seattle or St. Louis.

seriously....i hope some sh!tty afc team like the bengals browns or maybe wash in the nfc
Bills should offer up for Dashon's services.
he'll be signing with the sacramento gold miners
I wonder if they stil have an offer on the table for him
I would love to see what Goldson sees himself valued at.
Share 49ersWebzone