LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Niners Sign C Goodwin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PTulini:
http://www.sportsbuzz.com/buzz/22729

Changed his number to #59!

Ah shizznit, their goes my 66 Goodwin jersey I just bought,
jstaley74: @jgoody76 I see the number is official now does 59 make u feel more athletic than us 60s and 70 numbers? Haha
jstaley74: @jgoody76 I see the number is official now does 59 make u feel more athletic than us 60s and 70 numbers? Haha

jgoody76: @jstaley74 absolutely not. I worked out in my jersey today just to see. No increase in athleticism smh

jgoody76: @jstaley74 absolutely not. I worked out in my jersey today just to see. No increase in athleticism smh

Asnyds68: @jgoody76 I was in talks to change mine too. Was thinking a fresh start would be nice. I'm gonna roll with seis ocho still.

Asnyds68: @jgoody76 I was in talks to change mine too. Was thinking a fresh start would be nice. I'm gonna roll with seis ocho still.

jgoody76: @jstaley74 that facemask u put me on to did increase my athleticism though lol.

jgoody76: @jstaley74 that facemask u put me on to did increase my athleticism though lol.

jgoody76: @ASnyds68 lol I heard u asking today. 68 is a lot better than 66 though.
^^ now if they could only gel this good in game
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
^^ now if they could only gel this good in game

They are gelled, but the other side chilo/A davis aren't part of those tweets!!!!!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
http://www.sportsbuzz.com/buzz/22729

Changed his number to #59!

Ah shizznit, their goes my 66 Goodwin jersey I just bought,

Damn!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
They are gelled, but the other side chilo/A davis aren't part of those tweets!!!!!

Didn't see Iupati either.

I went in the Saints' forum to see what they think about him, but without knowing much about him, I like it.
Does anyone believe that Goodwin will be able to give the 49ers a decent inside scoop on gameplan, weaknesses, etc about the Saints for this upcoming weekend??
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Does anyone believe that Goodwin will be able to give the 49ers a decent inside scoop on gameplan, weaknesses, etc about the Saints for this upcoming weekend??

you should totally make a separate thread for this!
Share 49ersWebzone