LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Harbaugh and why I am positive the Niners will rise again

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The most interesting item in the video from ESPN where Jim talks about Alex Smith being thrown under the bus , is NOT the alex smith comment ! The reason I believe Harbaugh can get the Job done is the comment he makes when the reporter asks him why he came to the NFL ( and the the subtext being why did you come to SF of all places ) . Harbaugh says the competition ! Without saying it directly Harbaugh is telling the world , I came here to build a championship out of the ruble that once was a Dynasty . He is saying No I don't want to coach the All-star team , I want to coach the Bad News bears, he is the Anti-Le Bron James ! With all these FA including our own who choose other teams, Harbaugh looked at the same Niners and said F**K It , Game On, HE PICKED US when we were down . Cowards move in packs the brave in single file ! Jimmy , I am with you and if you read this and your with Harbaugh let me hear you ! If your not , I understand you've been disappointed quite a bit over the last ten years but allow yourself to dream of better days.......they are coming !!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If it doesn't happen then I'm holding you personally responsible.
Originally posted by Paulhofer:
Jimmy , I am with you and if you read this and your with Harbaugh let me hear you ! If your not , I understand you've been disappointed quite a bit over the last ten years but allow yourself to dream of better days.......they are coming !!!!!!

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Don't make Susweel come after you PaulHofer
Originally posted by susweel:
If it doesn't happen then I'm holding you personally responsible.
The most interesting item in the video from ESPN where Jim talks about Alex Smith being thrown under the bus , is NOT the alex smith comment ! The reason I believe Harbaugh can get the Job done is the comment he makes when the reporter asks him why he came to the NFL ( and the the subtext being why did you come to SF of all places ) . Harbaugh says the competition ! Without saying it directly Harbaugh is telling the world , I came here to build a championship out of the ruble that once was a Dynasty . He is saying No I don't want to coach the All-star team , I want to coach the Bad News bears, he is the Anti-Le Bron James ! With all these FA including our own who choose other teams, Harbaugh looked at the same Niners and said F**K It , Game On, HE PICKED US when we were down . Cowards move in packs the brave in single file ! Jimmy , I am with you and if you read this and your with Harbaugh let me hear you ! If your not , I understand you've been disappointed quite a bit over the last ten years but allow yourself to dream of better days.......they are coming !!!!!!

Not sure if its all exactly true, but I like the sentiment. Go Niners!

I'm right there with ya bro!

LETS GO 9ERS!!!!!
Thanks brotha! Game on!

He also seems to be have the intelligence, creativity, and leadership skills necessary to turn the franchise around as well as having the balls to take on the challenge. As a QB in the NFL, they didn't call him Captain Comeback for nothing!
Originally posted by braap49er:

LETS GO 9ERS!!!!!

Harbaugh is gonna turn us back into our Glory Days...

Sarcasm or Jed York. You decide.

Its a nice thought.....and I can appreciate the enthusiasm......but unfortunately, the realities of a rookie HC with no NFL coaching experience......a QB who hasn't shown he can win in this league after 6 years.....our number 1 WR on the PUP list......an aging injury prone RB whos unhappy with his contract......a front office who has, so far, done nothing at all to improve the team via free agency......and all of our UFA's scattering out of 4949 like they found anthrax in the bathrooms.......I'm not holding a a lot of optimism right now......

I like the Bad News Bears metaphor.......but remember, they lost in the end......despite their heart......to the team with more talent
I'M SO PUMPED AFTER THIS BEATDOWN OF THE CHARGERS!
Hunter is amazeballs, Smith is looking like a Harbro groomed QB, Dobbs. Bowman,and Aldon Smith demolishing fools,
and some good gameplanning and coaching.
Share 49ersWebzone