LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, 2011-2012 Edition (Year 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I need to wait and see what we continue to do in FA or not. IMO this year was so messed up in the offseason I'm not sure what to think yet. It's too early to predict. But from what I've seen so far things don't look good. I will post later when some of this FA stuff sorts out.

tally close on Aug. 4th.

But this offseason got off to such a rocky start. We don't even know who we will sign. Can we have a little longer?

6-10

3rd place
9-7
8-8
6-10
4-12. No faith in our quarterback, offensive line, wide receivers, secondary, or pass rush. Also worried about Sopoaga moving back to NT and about Gore's durability, and at this point, his longevity. New coaches, new schemes, no practice time....

I really don't see a whole lot to be optimistic about this year.
Originally posted by kidash:
I need to wait and see what we continue to do in FA or not. IMO this year was so messed up in the offseason I'm not sure what to think yet. It's too early to predict. But from what I've seen so far things don't look good. I will post later when some of this FA stuff sorts out.

tally close on Aug. 4th.

But this offseason got off to such a rocky start. We don't even know who we will sign. Can we have a little longer?

Tally normally close before training camp, but since it's a short off season, the poll is extended for a few.

seeing as how its YEAR 7 of doing this thread. maybe we should stop because apparently is just jinxing or cursing us.
  • gage
  • Veteran
9-7
  • Tman
  • Veteran
5-11

~ They let thier own FA's go.
~ They don't try for any top tier FA's on the market.
~ Another system and coordinator for Alex.
~ Frank coming off injury.
~ No offseason work installing new system.
~ Crabtree still "injured" in preseason.
~ Kaep coming from pistol shotgun offense adjusting to pros.
~ Roster less good than last year.

0 - 16.

7-9

5-11
Screw it, i'll go above what i've been thinking. Just to hype myself up. Set that bar higher than I have the last few years.

9-7.

How sad is it that my bar has been lower than that?
7-9 ... new offence should get us a few wins in the begining.
Share 49ersWebzone