LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Kaepernick should see time with first team offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Eagles might break Alex good next week. Could be time.

We'll lose by 20 if that happens.

then in that case, i hope vick plays so we could break him. hard.

Its possible but its just as likely we break their QB too. Harboring better plan to pass vs Philly or hes gonna get Gore broke before Alex.

This, Smith took a pounding against a mediocre Cincy d-line; Eagles do not mess around, their D-line will make Dallas look like the Brady Bunch. Kaep's time could finally come next week after halftime.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

We'll lose by 20 if that happens.

lol...I think there is a chance we'll lose by 20 pts with Alex starting.....but hey...we'll just have to see.

Colin has been getting more time with the playbook, and more work with Harbaugh.....it has been almost 2 months now....I'm sure he'd look less wreck less out there....especially with Harbs wanting a game manager at QB. So maybe Colin takes off and runs for positive yardage more...instead of forcing something.
hopefully our o-line grows a pair and responds to these shi$%y starts to the season. when u watch film u gotta come away itching to play better
beware of this--rumour has it that the haters are now calling niners starting qb alex kaepernick rather than alex leaf
Kaep is NOT ready...I dont want to see him until we're out of the race.

Alex hasnt been stellar but he hasnt been turning it over either which I think Kaep would do.
Double Post...my B.

Swag...
[ Edited by Sjceruti on Sep 26, 2011 at 1:20 AM ]
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Double Post...my B.

Swag...

Lol swag

Do we really have fans calling for Kaepernick?
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
Smith has not been that good so far, but I still would rather have him playing over Kaep, having watched him in pre-season, Kaep is not going to be ready for some time.
Alex is pure garbage, our o-line failed again today, but Alex is not accurate, frantic, average arm, missed read after read, and dumps off far to much. I would rather see Kaep go through the struggles because this team is not a playoff team. So lets get some well deserved experience for the young pup.
I am wondering....how in the hell do so many people KNOW Kaepernick is not ready? Based off of preseason play? Really? That's all you have to go off?

Stars are born every weekend in this league. Just because 49ers fans have grown so used to failure under Alex does not mean it can't still happen to us.
For one Alex Smith is playing well so why bench him for a rookie QB who needs to sit on the bench?
Share 49ersWebzone