LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Kaepernick should see time with first team offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by zillabeast:
His time is getting nearer and nearer. I have a good feeling he's gonna look good in a real-game situation.

no it's not. we'll see Lord-God-King Tolzien before we see Kap. Kap is still years away.
His time is getting nearer and nearer. I have a good feeling he's gonna look good in a real-game situation.

How is his time getting nearer and nearer? Alex has looked fine. its the playcalling and Oline..

The only reason i can see Ck's time getting nearer and nearer, is when we are no longer in playoff contention.

Originally posted by boast:
no it's not. we'll see Lord-God-King Tolzien before we see Kap. Kap is still years away.
This also
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 19, 2011 at 2:22 PM ]
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

How is his time getting nearer and nearer? Alex has looked fine. its the playcalling and Oline..

The only reason i can see Ck's time getting nearer and nearer, is when we are no longer in playoff contention.

He looked fine if all we call are curls and outs and all his throws are outside the hash. If we are 4-7, Kaep is definitely coming in for game experience the last 4 games.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

He looked fine if all we call are curls and outs and all his throws are outside the hash. If we are 4-7, Kaep is definitely coming in for game experience the last 4 games.

unless the Rams, Cards, and Seahawks are also 3-8 to 5-6.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He should not see the field at all this year. Let him sit.............
Originally posted by susweel:

It's a jab at the o-line. Sooner or later Alex is going to sprain a ribcage or something.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

It's a jab at the o-line. Sooner or later Alex is going to sprain a ribcage or something.

Well in that case they should just bring in Tolzien because defenders will just magically bounce off of him.
Well in that case they should just bring in Tolzien because defenders will just magically bounce off of him.
They will be awed by his massive and benevolent presence and find themselves unable to even contemplate violence upon his divine being.

nope, Alex is like a Terminator....I've seen him get hit devastatingly hard on so many occasions, only to see him skip back to the huddle.
i didnt know this was an old article

i thought this was a complete overrreaction to the loss yesterday

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I was hoping it was.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I was hoping it was.

It's a perfectly logical reaction. Injury prone QB+mass sackadge=more injury.

you quoted the wrong post zillabeast.
Eagles might break Alex good next week. Could be time.
Share 49ersWebzone