LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Ray Mcdonald Resigned

Shop Find 49ers gear online
good
I HOPE WE SIGN LAWSON
  • mod
  • Veteran
We know what we got with Sopoaga, but RJF, Ian Williams and Tukuafu show some potential... Somebody decent should come out of that group.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
We know what we got with Sopoaga, but RJF, Ian Williams and Tukuafu show some potential... Somebody decent should come out of that group.

thats what TC is for
I love this guy. I always wondered why he wasn't on the field more often as he always has a non-stop motor and makes plays. I'm glad to see he will be a starter.

I'm most excited about Ian Williams, due to his size and upside. I hope does show some flashes. RJF is just too small and I don't know about Tukuafu.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

I'm most excited about Ian Williams, due to his size and upside. I hope does show some flashes. RJF is just too small and I don't know about Tukuafu.

Although I like Williams I wouldn't get to excited about him, I still give the edge to RJF
Our defense is going to look A LOT different. I think it'll be a little more exciting but also somewhat frustrating. There's going to be some growing pains, IMO. But Ray Mac is a young player who has shown some real flashes and could be--COULD BE--a real monster as a pressure DE. Its a good signing, I think, that shows something of the direction Fangio will take this D in.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by dwett:
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by YungAce:

FAIL

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=116635

iv always liked this guy ever since the day i saw him punk one of the colts lineman and him eat up manning! ah i loved it. he did the same thing to hasselb***h! over in seattle. gotta love that stuff. im willing to give the guy the chance. he busted his behind all offseason with justin smith. lets go mcdonald! prove everyone that you are the beast you claim!
It's end of Aubrayo Franklin in San Fran.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Franklin >>> McDonald

They better not have over paid this guy!

Of all the news coming out about possible signings, nothing, no rumours have been said about Franklin. That may change-but right now it is good news, as his signing price may be lower.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Franklin >>> McDonald

Of all the news coming out about possible signings, nothing, no rumours have been said about Franklin. That may change-but right now it is good news, as his signing price may be lower.

Very true. I hope that the market that he envisioned is not there and he is forced to re-sign with us. Everyone was thinking the Redskins would take him for sure, but they already got their NT.

*fingers crossed*
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WildBill:
Franklin >>> McDonald

Very true. I hope that the market that he envisioned is not there and he is forced to re-sign with us. Everyone was thinking the Redskins would take him for sure, but they already got their NT.

*fingers crossed*

Chiefs will sign him.
Share 49ersWebzone