LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Ray Mcdonald Resigned

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
This is actually a really good deal. 4 million a year is really not that much in the NFL now.
good deal.

Finally a good signing.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Move him to left end and move Soap over to NT.

mayo we need to start the 1st preseason game countdown
Originally posted by DANADA:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Move him to left end and move Soap over to NT.

mayo we need to start the 1st preseason game countdown

lol
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Great signing! Ray has played really well when given the chance, and I think we can expect a lot of production from the guy now that he will be starting
Gotta love NT, the FO is doing the right things like not overpaying players(Baas, Spikes) and resigning the ones they need to resign(McDonald, Wragge (obvious insurance policy due to Baas)) and they still get critisized.

The batch of haterade is strong today.
nice! he's so underrated!
This is actually a really good deal. 4 million a year is really not that much in the NFL now.

Barry Cofield got 6 million a year and he's been a starter for 5 years and is only half a year older.
Originally posted by dwett:
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Very happy with the figures... considering some of the eye-poppers that have gone down so far.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Old McDonald had a farm, eee-ii eee--ii oh! And on this farm he had a SACK ee-ii ee-ii oh!

A sack-sack here and a sack-sack there. Here a sack. There a sack. Everywhere a sack! eee-ii eee--ii oh!
This does not anger me. Always liked Ray Mac.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Good signing. I personally would have preferred Aubrayo Franklin, but his price might be too high. And NT are harder to find than DE's or pretty much any position.

Now all I'm hoping for is Goldson to be signed.........by another team!!!!
Originally posted by Howlett:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Old McDonald had a farm, eee-ii eee--ii oh! And on this farm he had a SACK ee-ii ee-ii oh!

A sack-sack here and a sack-sack there. Here a sack. There a sack. Everywhere a sack! eee-ii eee--ii oh!

LOL IDIOTS
Share 49ersWebzone