LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 311 users in the forums

49ers 2011 Season PREDICTIONS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This team will be pretty bad. No offseason of work with the new HC. No offseason of work to install the new system. Huge question marks at QB, CB, FS, SS and an OLB pass rusher who is young and raw. A RB coming off a very serious injury.

This team could easily lose lots of games. A top 5 pick is not out of the question.

a top 5 pick is guaranteed!

We might be in LUCK.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This team will be pretty bad. No offseason of work with the new HC. No offseason of work to install the new system. Huge question marks at QB, CB, FS, SS and an OLB pass rusher who is young and raw. A RB coming off a very serious injury.

This team could easily lose lots of games. A top 5 pick is not out of the question.

We might be in LUCK.

That would be nice. Harbaugh and Luck together for the next 10-12 years... I'm sure we would at least get to the playoffs a few times if not more.

It may well be. If we go that route. I'm hoping we go big and get #1. And Andrew Luck. And finally solve one of our biggest problems. I don't think #2 will help.
  • Jiks
7-3
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
7-3

I want more football than that. But I guess 7-3 would probably mean a playoff birth.
I think that we go 9-7 but I could also see things being worse depending on who we lose and who we pick up as FA's , and whether training camp starts late or on time. I am also concerned that we could start out poorly with new Offenses and Defenses being installed. I hate this damn lock-out.
I don't think 7 wins will win the division this year. I believe St. Louis might win 8-9 games and I don't think Seattle will be that bad either.

It all hinges on the QB play we get this year IMHO. I am not ready to step out on a limb yet but we will see soon.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
10-6 division champoins

THIS

If we didn't get a top 5 pick with Sing as HC we aren't gonna be getting one with Harbaugh. There is still about a month and a half for these players and coaches to work together before a real game if this deal comes through like it should. Was the offseason optimal for the niners, no... but there is plenty of time to impliment a functional offense and defense that can win the NFC west.

If you take out nutcracker drills and motivational speaches... the players may actually get more practice time in this season than they did last season...
Originally posted by Snider8706:
13-3 1st seed and home field advantage

We got the SECOND seed. Not the first.

Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by Trajik1:
11-5 maybe 12-4. If Alex starts, if we get a new QB i'll let u know when i know who it is

Your dreaming. lmao

P.S. Alex has trouble wining 2 games.. What makes you think he will win 11 or 12... lmao

Reading through this thread... just damn, lol.

Close but no cigar, Record wise is good though.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

We got the SECOND seed. Not the first.

What is funny is that 13-3 would usually lock up the #1 seed.
reading through this thread reminds me just how depressing the last 9 years have been...........glad that's over with and happy I was dead wrong 13-3 made me very happy
Share 49ersWebzone