LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Round 2, #36, the San Francisco 49ers selects Colin Kaepernick (QB) Nevada

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like him but it pisses me off that we spent that much to trade up for him and he's not even going to help us this year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Raider fans mad lol

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/175944-so-much-kaepernick.html

So are the Cardinals fans here in Phoenix. LOL.......that's called a two-fer. Piss off the Cardinals and the Raiders all at once!

That's what those clowns get for laying down in our last game with them to get the better draft position, and then taking Patrick Peterson.

I hate the Cardinals more than any other team at the moment. However, I'm sure the raiders and Cowboys will reclaim their respective spots at the top in my world of hatred shortly.
I told you all that Kaepernick was the guy I thought Harbaugh was targeting!! Colin is his new pet project!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I like him but it pisses me off that we spent that much to trade up for him and he's not even going to help us this year.

A fourth and a fifth? Really? U mad about that?
think I'm warming up to the picks.

Originally posted by NickSh49:

Yes because it was only to move up 9 spots.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I told you all that Kaepernick was the guy I thought Harbaugh was targeting!! Colin is his new pet project!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
think I'm warming up to the picks.

lmfao
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Yes because it was only to move up 9 spots.

You do what you gotta do to get your guy. We have so many picks left. Kaep has value. You spend to get your value.
  • Paul
  • Veteran

so qb competition is between kaep and alex?
Cool We got Colin Kaepernick in the 2nd round. Kind of reminds me a bit of a Garcia and Young mold as far as leadership and athleticism but with a stronger arm. We should see what happens... Harbaugh he is all yours take him under your wing and show him the deal.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Feel so much better with Harbaugh picking a QB. I hope Kaepernick develops and turns out to be one hell of a QB. I just hope that the team is patient with him the way they should have been with Smith.
Didn't want kaep at first but he grew on me. Love the pick
start Kaepernick now

Share 49ersWebzone