LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

NFL Star Patrick Willis Joins UFC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
APRIL FOOLS DAY!!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

With the NFL's 2011 season in serious doubt, many players are looking for other ways to spend their time. Some are taking it easy, while others, like 49ers All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis, are looking for outlets.

According to sources close to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), the mixed martial arts organization has agreed to a deal with 49ers All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis. The terms of the deal are unknown.

Link

Willis vs. Vernon - make it happen UFC

hey whats the date today mr GENIUS. Oh like willis is going to ruin his career by entering the UFC. Wow your a smart cat. ITS APRIL FIRST , DUHHHHHH.
Originally posted by whatawegot:

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

With the NFL's 2011 season in serious doubt, many players are looking for other ways to spend their time. Some are taking it easy, while others, like 49ers All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis, are looking for outlets.

According to sources close to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), the mixed martial arts organization has agreed to a deal with 49ers All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis. The terms of the deal are unknown.

Link

hey whats the date today mr GENIUS. Oh like willis is going to ruin his career by entering the UFC. Wow your a smart cat. ITS APRIL FIRST , DUHHHHHH.

You ever think he might have been in on the joke, smart cat?
goddamn if you realize it's april fool's dont f**king post 'april fools', keep the joke going
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
goddamn if you realize it's april fool's dont f**king post 'april fools', keep the joke going
This is hilarious......
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
What the hell is going on here? I get off work to come home and crack a few skulls, and what do I find out? I find out that Patrick Willis is going to crack some skulls himself!

wtf is he thinking?
Originally posted by gtowns:
I logged in today just to c what kind of FOOLISHNESS would be posted on April 1st. I can't believe some ppl actually fell for this.

+1
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
but he might get hurt.

Originally posted by susweel:
but he might get hurt.

double sads
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
but he might get hurt.

double sads

0-16 here we come.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
but he might get hurt.

but imagine the hurt he will put on the UFC...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by whatawegot:

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Link

hey mr GENIUS. Oh like willis is going to ruin his career by entering the UFC. Wow your a smart cat.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
but he might get hurt.

but imagine the hurt he will put on the UFC...

Just because he can tackle doesn't mean he can fight.
Share 49ersWebzone