LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

49ers likely to be fined for Harbaugh's workouts with Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you mention Alex and the IQ of niner fans drops to sub 80 levles immediately, great stuff.
Alex dont even gotta play and he still f***ing up.lol
The niners should have banned Alex from stepping foot onto the 49ers complex minutes after the last game. I pray and hope that the stench of Alex Smith only returns and he is playing for another team, and we whip their arse.

The niners getting fined or potentially losing a draft pick would be such the FU icing on the cake.

Alex Smith= 6 years in perjatory
Originally posted by 9erred:
The niners should have banned Alex from stepping foot onto the 49ers complex minutes after the last game. I pray and hope that the stench of Alex Smith only returns and he is playing for another team, and we whip their arse.

The niners getting fined or potentially losing a draft pick would be such the FU icing on the cake.

Alex Smith= 6 years in perjatory

lol I guess what binary2nd said about IQs dropping below 80 are true. It's spelled PURGATORY dude

[ Edited by WillistheWall on Mar 23, 2011 at 18:59:17 ]
f**k Goodell honestly. f**k the NFL, too.

This should be a non-issue. We should be drooling over free agents right now, not getting fined for our brand new coach trying to meet his players.

F*CK

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Mar 23, 2011 at 19:22:57 ]
Tell Goodell we'll pay the fine after he reports back on who is going to get fined for messing with our first rd pick Crabtree!

As I recall Dion Sanders made it known he was representing a team of interest and knew of a couple of teams. That was acting as an agent and clown. We all know it was the Cowboys, and the Jets were involved as well. Again this was our first rd pick we're talking about. That was a clear violation affecting the 49ers in dramatic way.

So Harbaugh throws the football around with AS and somehow that is a problem?
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Alex dont even gotta play and he still f***ing up.lol
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Alex Smith is still killing us and he's already began his coach-killing master plan.

Dude has killed more coaches then cancer.

Which is why I hope this story gets bigger attention, cause then we'll be forced by our PR department to disassociate with a*****e Smith for-ev-er.

WTF?

They can't even practice during this b.s.?

Sooooooooo stupid.

Glad baseball starts in a couple of days.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Alex Smith is still killing us and he's already began his coach-killing master plan.

Dude has killed more coaches then cancer.

what coaches has he killed? Nolan? Singletary? Sorry but those guys never should have been HC's to begin with.

Screw the NFL, players too.. I say let the Niners drop out of the NFL and play any team on the side. Oh you know... play for fun and smaller profits..

What would happen if the Niner brass said to jump on the fine, what could the NFL do? Kick them out, take away the Lombardi's, etc.. see...

Will any draftees show up in NYC for the draft, I wonder..

Wait more fines from our trusted owners and players associations.. Hate them all
Wow, even if we get fined, nonetheless lose a draft pick, for this, this will outrage me. What kinda BS is this league trying to run?
Oh wait, look what I just found on a blog. Niners got fined for getting too many fines, Roger don't like us any more. See, what I said; Don't pay, flip em off. Here you go, check it out:

You're not going to believe this one that just hit profootballtalk: League Fines 49ers For Getting Too Many Fines Key quotes - Goodell: "It's clear that a culture of violation has become ingrained in the 49er organization. Today I'm sending them a clear message - the violation must end."

On whether the 49ers were really doing anything different than every other NFL team, Goodell said: "I can only comment on what I know. I know the 49ers have had multiple violations, I know I can fine them, and I know they will pay it quickly and without complaint."

On whether Goodell would level a similar fine on the Rooneys or Jerry Jones, Goodell said, "Each circumstance is unique. All of the criteria I laid out on why I could fine the 49ers are not necessarily there with the Steelers or Cowboys." On whether the 49ers have become Goodell's whipping boy: "I just think that sometimes you need to send a message to the other teams or players or whomever, and when you do that, you kind of choose the path of least resistance."

On whether a possible $100 million loan for new stadium construction from the NFL to the 49ers gives Goodell undue leverage over the 49ers: "Let's just say it doesn't make my position any weaker." John York: "We respect the NFL's rules and Commissioner Goodell's decision." Here's the link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/23/league-fines-49ers-for-getting-too-many-fines/

Read more: Report: 49ers 'likely violator' of pre-lockout rule
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
~~ F**K Off!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
has any niner EVER cost the team as much money as Alex Smith has? Good thing he's worth every penny.

LOL!
Yeah it's definitely alex smith's fault for Harbaugh wanting to work out and play catch with him.
Share 49ersWebzone