There are 136 users in the forums

49ers likely to be fined for Harbaugh's workouts with Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Most associations have "appeal rights," whereby the accused party has the right to due process by having the right to have a hearing held before an arbitrator. I think that exists with the NFL.

The Yorks are wussies, so they won't challenge anything. But maybe fans can file a suit, claiming to be a "third party beneficiary" of these rights. Our argument is that Goodell is disparaging the good name of the 49ers, and that adversely effects the status all of us fans have relative to fans of other teams. Get a few fans to file a lawsuit in San Francisco against the NFL, asking for declaratory relief whether fans have the right to demand a formal hearing on the issue before the NFL. Don't need to hire any lawyers; we have plenty of SF fan lawyers or law students who could help move the case forward.

The League could not ignore the suit. They would have to have their lawyers defend it. They would not like any more negative publicity right now.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Alex Smith is still killing us and he's already began his coach-killing master plan.

Dude has killed more coaches then cancer.

lol, even in a lockout. Still killing us.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Article says it's going to be a slap on the wrist and 4 other teams got fined too.

People need to stop overreacting. Olkid hit it on the head. Pay the fine, Harbaugh had to see what he was working with in Alex.

cosigned.
LMAO at people even blaming this on Alex

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH

sux
sux
sux
sux
sux

hi susweel

hi memphis
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Alex Smith is still killing us and he's already began his coach-killing master plan.

Dude has killed more coaches then cancer.

lol, even in a lockout. Still killing us.

lol, now he's like the Fugees......................Just killing us softly.

Piece of sh*t Alex Smith needs to be gone already. He's gonna get Harbaugh canned by sucking balls like he always does every year.
I like how the COACH choosing to meet with AS is somehow AS' fault 100%.

Classic NT.
Originally posted by excelsior:
Most associations have "appeal rights," whereby the accused party has the right to due process by having the right to have a hearing held before an arbitrator. I think that exists with the NFL.

The Yorks are wussies, so they won't challenge anything. But maybe fans can file a suit, claiming to be a "third party beneficiary" of these rights. Our argument is that Goodell is disparaging the good name of the 49ers, and that adversely effects the status all of us fans have relative to fans of other teams. Get a few fans to file a lawsuit in San Francisco against the NFL, asking for declaratory relief whether fans have the right to demand a formal hearing on the issue before the NFL. Don't need to hire any lawyers; we have plenty of SF fan lawyers or law students who could help move the case forward.

The League could not ignore the suit. They would have to have their lawyers defend it. They would not like any more negative publicity right now.

I think that would be great and im sure that most fans would stand up.We could take this 1 step further by organizing a fan association the NFLFA. Any NFL fan could join and as a union we could lock out the NFL & NFLPA. If they are haveing problems sharin 9bil try sharin $0 Its time for us to stand up and be united as fans
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Classic NT.

Yup....here EVERYTHING IS ALEX SMITH'S fault

Classic NT.

After putting us fans through 6 years of wretched football and horrible QB play, everything is his fault. If Joe Nedney misses a FG, it's Alex Smiths fault he didn't score a TD. He just needs to go already.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Nes49:

Classic NT.

Yup....here EVERYTHING IS ALEX SMITH'S fault

Its all his fault because he was born.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Article says it's going to be a slap on the wrist and 4 other teams got fined too.

People need to stop overreacting. Olkid hit it on the head. Pay the fine, Harbaugh had to see what he was working with in Alex.

As if 6 years isnt enough to evaluate him? I mean, are these silly short workouts really more telling to an evaluator than 6 years of NFL service time? Jesus.

Classic NT.

Share 49ersWebzone