LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Harbaugh channels Walsh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i wouldn't call brian westbrooks year with us the "glory years". unless each game was a year and you are considering his 'years' after frank gore got hurt. yeah he was pretty good for those years. but we have to move onto our new rb we drafted and big dix
Originally posted by frenchmov:
i wouldn't call brian westbrooks year with us the "glory years". unless each game was a year and you are considering his 'years' after frank gore got hurt. yeah he was pretty good for those years. but we have to move onto our new rb we drafted and big dix

Originally posted by lifer49erfan:

What does this have to do with the past. And No.. Not this year, but back to the Bill Walsh days. Watch the video I put up and lets talk about that.
  • Veteran
Check it out, Cohn is on it again:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110813/NEWS/110819757/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall
I dont always say this but this time I kind of agree with him.
Agreed. HIS offense was under prepared, and instead of sayimg as much, he starts a QB controversy.

Are you kidding me? We were under prepared, and that falls on him regardless. Blame the whole offense if you want. It was absolutely painful to watch.

Alex said it best a few years ago, that was the base offense. If you can't move the ball, you should be worried.

I'm willing to wait for the offense a bit, but quit being f**king cute and quit the b******t.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
it was a very singletary-like move for harbaugh to start a qb controversy with those comments
Please

What a QB controversy. A never was versus a raw rookie. It's pretty sad when you've kept this guy around this long and he still is hopeless. His best position is on the sidelines with a clipboard. He doesn't have "it".
Originally posted by Huego:
it was a very singletary-like move for harbaugh to start a qb controversy with those comments

I can bet you Harbaugh has his mind set on starting Smith, he has all along. He just wanted to keep it fair to Kaep and said they would compete.
Originally posted by Jt8786:
Agreed. HIS offense was under prepared, and instead of sayimg as much, he starts a QB controversy.

Are you kidding me? We were under prepared, and that falls on him regardless. Blame the whole offense if you want. It was absolutely painful to watch.

Alex said it best a few years ago, that was the base offense. If you can't move the ball, you should be worried.

I'm willing to wait for the offense a bit, but quit being f**king cute and quit the b******t.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
What a QB controversy. A never was versus a raw rookie. It's pretty sad when you've kept this guy around this long and he still is hopeless. His best position is on the sidelines with a clipboard. He doesn't have "it".

Did you watch the game? He got hit 1/2 second after he snapped the ball on every play. It's pretty hard to judge the QB in that situation. This was on lack of preparation and lack of an O Line.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:

Did you watch the game? He got hit 1/2 second after he snapped the ball on every play. It's pretty hard to judge the QB in that situation. This was on lack of preparation and lack of an O Line.

Eric davis saod the same thing im wit ya wit this san diego! That line had major rust! Or just left their a game at home
Share 49ersWebzone