LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

Only 2 really tough road games next year.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Every game is gonna be tough with Alex Smith as our quarterback.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by CoachingMatters:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
dont worry

we wont be playing any games this year

I have 9 billion reasons why I can guarantee you we will.

I want you to list every single one. Right now.

$9,000,000,000

thats one reason....

9,000,000,000 billion american dollars on the wall....9,000,000 billion american dollars
take one down, pass it around.... 8,999,999,999 billion american dollars on the wall.
For the recent Niners any road game is a tough game.
If the NFL has shown us one thing over the last 10 years, it's you can't tell who is going to be the hot teams in the next season.

Especially in the NFC where in the last 10 years its something like 8 different teams have represented the conference in the Superbowl.
You can never overlook an opponent. Detroit can be tough a sneaky tough along with St Loius & Seattle.

Given the state of the NFL i think were going to have a tough time this year if & when the year begins especially if we draft a rookie qb to start
HOME: Arizona, Seattle, St. Louis, Cleveland, Dallas, New York Giants, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay.

AWAY: Arizona, Seattle, St. Louis, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington.

At home, Dallas was supposed to be superbowl contender last year. New York can be really solid or really sloppy depending on when we get them. Pitt is tough no matter what. Tampa will be as well considering they came into our house last year and beat us.

Away, seattle is tough to play at and they may get that much better under Carol. Baltimore is really tough but we always play them pretty close. Detroit just scores a lot of points but that is scary because they never quit so for 4 quarters they are slinging it down the field. Philly does always beat us and that's another reason why i think it's funny that the niners don't like Mcnabb...he's kicked our butt for the last decade so why do we think that he is washed up? Washington could be a surprise team as Shannahan starts to get that ship turned around.

Other teams are good as well but i think we have their number despite our bad play. we play arizona and st. louis very well. if we win the division games, and win especially at home i think we will be alright.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Man, ALL road games are tough for the niners.
Originally posted by susweel:

This...

Originally posted by susweel:

Yep, I for one am done playing the "we should win these games next year" scenarios...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I really don't like playing Philadelphia, dammit its like every year for the last 4. I think Jeff Garcia was our QB the last time we beat them.

Philly has been a freaking thorn in our side, just like the Packers. I'm really sick of losing to them. Geez, they must look at "SF" on the schedule and think it's a bye week...

You know what i wanna say REGARDLESS OF WHO THE QB IS.

We have a coach that can change and alter a gameplan almost by quarter so although im not saying that any games are too hard or easy. But i can tell u one thing.

I bet you we dont have too many blowouts like last year.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
You know what i wanna say REGARDLESS OF WHO THE QB IS.

We have a coach that can change and alter a gameplan almost by quarter so although im not saying that any games are too hard or easy. But i can tell u one thing.

I bet you we dont have too many blowouts like last year.

Yeah ESPECIALLY in the 3rd quarter....... ( no halftime adjustments = FAIL )
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Chico:
I'm very optimistic this year and just LOVE getting my hopes up every year!
Home:
AZ - L
Rams - L
Hawks - L
Cleveland - L
Dallas - Win - only because i HATE them!
Giants - L
Pitt - L
TB - L

Road:
AZ - L
Rams - L
Hawks - L
Baltimore - L
Cincy - L
Detroit - L
Philly - L
Wash - L

1-15 and we get the NUMBER one pick in the draft next year

Probably more like 4-12 as we have all the growing pains of learning new systems on offense,defense and special teams.

Yes! ANDREW LUCK!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Chico:
I'm very optimistic this year and just LOVE getting my hopes up every year!
Home:
AZ - L
Rams - L
Hawks - L
Cleveland - L
Dallas - Win - only because i HATE them!
Giants - L
Pitt - L
TB - L

Road:
AZ - L
Rams - L
Hawks - L
Baltimore - L
Cincy - L
Detroit - L
Philly - L
Wash - L

1-15 and we get the NUMBER one pick in the draft next year

Probably more like 4-12 as we have all the growing pains of learning new systems on offense,defense and special teams.

Yes! ANDREW LUCK!

Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Every road game will be tough if we dont get a quarterback.

Every game will be tough if we keep and start Alex Smith.
Would you rather keep and start David Carr
Share 49ersWebzone