There are 252 users in the forums

Harbaugh on KNBR today " We want our tapes back"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by susweel:
He has a better chance at finding Bin Laden then getting those tapes back.

LMAO!!! what upsets me is how could we let coaches who leave us take those sacred tapes??? oh i forgot JOHN MOTHER***king YORK im sure if jed was president at the time no way he allows coaches leaving to other teams take things to make that team better

Eddie D...let it happen. John York probably didn't even know of their exstance

If the niners had consistency they would of probably gotten them back. Coaching trees work on the buddy-buddy system. Seifert/Walsh/Mooch probably lent the tapes out to their friends around the league, but once they were replaced and the turnstyle at HC and GM, why would the other coaches ever return them if the new staff never asked or tried.
Better give back those tapes......I read something about Jim saying that HE BOWS TO NO MAN.....who does he think he is Vin Diesel?!.......GO NINERS!!!
WTF?? I'd be sicking my lawyers on the b*****ds that took my valuable property if I were the owners. It seems pretty stupid that someone would just let people walk out with such valuable material though. Why didn't they make copies of everything and only lent that?
The list of suspects:

It's too bad that it was allowed to happen in the first place. More evidence how this organization was crumbling from within in their decline.
Watch it be someone like Hostler who has the tapes!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
The list of suspects:

He already mentioned that the "process" has begun so it is a matter of time before he gets all of them back. "Intellectual Property" now becomes the legal impetus for retrieving the assets. Very simply, give it back or else.

I'm sure that all the previous looters don't want to go to jail or drag their names through the media.

Just give it back!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
The list of suspects:

get this guy on the case NOW!

Originally posted by djfullshred:
It's too bad that it was allowed to happen in the first place. More evidence how this organization was crumbling from within in their decline.

Sad but ture

The list of suspects:

Originally posted by boast:
The list of suspects:

get this guy on the case NOW!

BILL DUKE f**kING OWNS THIS TOPIC NOW!!! SHE GOT EVERYTHING THAT UNCLE JOHN NEED!!!
Anyone rember this?

Kelly: What Harbaugh punch?
Originally posted by PTulini:
Anyone rember this?

Kelly: What Harbaugh punch?

Oh man...sounds so familiar! I don't recall what actually DID happen, if it was ever discovered. Either Kelly was lying about being punched or Harbaugh's punch was so weak that he hurt himself only.
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Feb 18, 2011 at 1:28 PM ]
get the tapes
Share 49ersWebzone