LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Harbaugh on KNBR today " We want our tapes back"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just heard coach harbaugh on Murp&Mac. They brought up the lost tapes. From what I heard jim really wants to get those looted tapes back into the posession of the 49ers. He also said they were tracking them down one at a time.
I think holmgren, shanahan,Mooch
and a few others have them locked away so the tapes shouldn't be hard to find. I don't think its a big deal for them to burn a copy and return them wat do u guys think???

I'm postin from a cell phone there my be mistakes
Yea buddy!!! Sick 'em Harbaugh, kick their butts! Find the culprits and bring back tapes back home where they belong.

This made my day!

We got a winner as a HC, finally!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
REGULATORS!...mount up. We goin' huntin'
Apparently Seifert was a looter as well . . .

Quote:
49ers O.C. Greg Roman is eager to watch Bill Walsh installation film again after first seeing them when he coached under Seifert w/Panthers.

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/38031331510198272

Harbaugh said he was going to call in Jim Rockford to track them down.

I am thinking that a lot of those tapes got taken by " Position Coaches" and the like.
[ Edited by highway49 on Feb 18, 2011 at 9:26 AM ]
Mike McCarthy
I got a kick out of his description of Fangio in the interview . . . "he's a cold blooded serial killer"
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
Mike McCarthy
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
The list of suspects:

[ Edited by Nes49 on Feb 18, 2011 at 9:41 AM ]
there is no way in hell hiring Harbaugh was a bad move. THis guy is DETERMINED to bring the niners back to the promise land. At this point in time, Singletary would have been on vacation with his family.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He has a better chance at finding Bin Laden then getting those tapes back.
Originally posted by susweel:

Probably, Offer them "Amnesty"

LMAO!!! what upsets me is how could we let coaches who leave us take those sacred tapes??? oh i forgot JOHN MOTHER***king YORK im sure if jed was president at the time no way he allows coaches leaving to other teams take things to make that team better
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

LMAO!!! what upsets me is how could we let coaches who leave us take those sacred tapes??? oh i forgot JOHN MOTHER***king YORK im sure if jed was president at the time no way he allows coaches leaving to other teams take things to make that team better

John York wanted to erase any memory of the Walsh era.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Eddie D...let it happen. John York probably didn't even know of their exstance
Share 49ersWebzone