LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Jim Leavitt hired as new Linebackers Coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
another solid hire by Harbaugh.

So what positions are left?

QB coach, TE coach, Passrushing coach,

With Chryst on board he can coach both TE and QB's.. I hear he'll be the QB coach- so maybe Pete Hoerner stays ??
I sort of like a fire-breather as a linebackers coach.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
why do zoners think he's a good coach? because he's fierce and hit a player in the throat??

just curious..
He wasnt gonna pass up the chance to coach Willis,Spikes, and Bowman. I like the addition.
Originally posted by hb123:
why do zoners think he's a good coach? because he's fierce and hit a player in the throat??

just curious..

Thats why i think he is a good coach.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:

Trust me, if I am wrong about Fangio I will gladly admit it in great joy.

I don't expect it to be obvious right away.

I really meant that it will be fun to discuss. The difference in our defense and the way that Manusky runs the defense in San Diego. Just honestly good discussion. I'm not interested in proving who is right or wrong.

You have a good reason to worry. I feel that I have a good reason to be excited.

It's going to be interesting, no matter what the outcome.

just curious..

USF settled for almost 3 mil..not sure he really did that

just curious..

He took a football program that literally did not exist and turned it into a very competitive DI program within four seasons.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

just curious..

He took a football program that literally did not exist and turned it into a very competitive DI program within four seasons.

Also had them ranked #2 in BCS rankings at one point.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

just curious..

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
i would like to see him tyr to choke TKO

Very solid hire! Really like the staff Harbaugh is putting together
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Love this hire. He has been successful and will be a good LB coach for us, way better than Vance Singleterry.
My only worry is that he will get some offers to be a College Football Head Coach again as soon as next year.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
My only worry is that he will get some offers to be a College Football Head Coach again as soon as next year.

Same, or even some coordinator position.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone