There are 235 users in the forums

Jim Leavitt hired as new Linebackers Coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
^^^ Leavitt is a nutt

Man, he really is! The guy is so a helluva coach!
Quote:
Linebackers coach Jim Leavitt stood out among defensive staffers. He took the lead in demonstrating drills requiring players to run through padded obstacles, flip their hips as they rounded a corner, backpedal to another corner, maneuver sideways while crossing one leg over the other and then sprint toward a finish line where they started.

Finally, a chance to size up 49ers coaches - ESPN
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
Linebackers coach Jim Leavitt stood out among defensive staffers. He took the lead in demonstrating drills requiring players to run through padded obstacles, flip their hips as they rounded a corner, backpedal to another corner, maneuver sideways while crossing one leg over the other and then sprint toward a finish line where they started.

Nice article top to bottom! That actually got me a little fired up.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:

Nice article top to bottom! That actually got me a little fired up.

possible all star coaching staff in the making

Nice
Originally posted by comeatmebrah:

Is this real life?

Can't wait to see what this guy can do with our LBs
Originally posted by jreff22:

Happy then and happy now, great signing!!!

[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 27, 2011 at 5:44 PM ]

I hope he's UNM's next new HC. We need you Jim!
  • Jiks
I really liked this hire but haven't heard anything about him for a while. Seems like he's doing a heck of a job as well. I mean look at Bowman and Brooks. How much is Jim Leavitt responsible for that? Just curious...
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I really liked this hire but haven't heard anything about him for a while. Seems like he's doing a heck of a job as well. I mean look at Bowman and Brooks. How much is Jim Leavitt responsible for that? Just curious...

He has good "clay" to work with -- Willis, Bowman, Brooks, Aldon -- I like that fearsome foursome
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

He has good "clay" to work with -- Willis, Bowman, Brooks, Aldon -- I like that fearsome foursome

That's a pretty scary group.

Especially when they're playing behind guys like Justin Smith and Ray McDonald.
Share 49ersWebzone