There are 185 users in the forums

How many years before Harbaugh turns us around?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
We'll see improvement the first season. Second season we will be a very good team.

Originally posted by susweel:
If we are not in the playoffs by year 3 he will be out.

99.4 quarters of football,[including pre-season]
it will be three years before we win ten games.
We have two abysmal seasons under Harbaugh, the third year he's on the verge of being fired until he pulls a 13-3 regular season out of his ass, and wins the NFC championship against Garrett with a last second Crabtree TD. Then the Super Bowl ends in a blowout victory.
this year we win the division..next year we win the division ..following year we win it all....theN we win it all again the next year.. WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO SEVEN.. you heard it here first..and be THE FIRST TEAM TO 3PEAT......everybody hope the steelers loose this weekend...
Originally posted by pagodagold:
this year we win the division..next year we win the division ..following year we win it all....theN we win it all again the next year.. WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO SEVEN.. you heard it here first..and be THE FIRST TEAM TO 3PEAT......everybody hope the steelers loose this weekend...

Correct
Realistically, with a new system and instability at the QB position, I expect to see a 7-9/8-8 record where we are in just about every game, and do something I haven't seen in some time, pull off an upset of a good team.

If we can get a Kyle Orton caliber of QB, then we should have a winning record and be in the playoffs. I figure it will be about 3 years before we are playing in late January. I say 3 years because it will take about that long to develop a rookie QB, another receiver, and get a dominant pass rusher that offenses have to account for.
Bump
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This year

dadiva was on point.
Share 49ersWebzone