LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 323 users in the forums

Are the Niners Cleaning House or what ?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Anybody hear or who Harbuagh is thinking of for WR coach? Where is Denny Greene now a days?

Sacramento Mountain Lions of the UFL

UFL? Sacramento? Hmmm...How about Denny Greene at wr coach? He did good with our niner receivers. Familiar with WCO Sorry Bill Walsh, I know you hate that name). Hey Denny can you give up being a HC and come back to the 49ers.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Anybody hear or who Harbuagh is thinking of for WR coach? Where is Denny Greene now a days?

Wes Welker may be available soon. If he can find a way to get his foot in the door for an interview...oh wait just Morton got hired nevermind.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Seems like Tomasula, Rathman and few other may be safe, but like I've said before, when a team vastly underperforms, nobody is irreplaceable. It's easy to find s**tty coaches to ruin your season! I'm glad to see the shake up! This team should have won at least 10 games last season, maybe more, the schedule was easy, the team is talented. The coaches failed, no like all failures they should be fired!

If we had a good coach that could call plays, we most likely win 5 more games, finish 11-5, win the West, and would still possibly be playing right now.

Saints (25-22)
Falcons (16-14)
Eagles (27-24)
Panthers (23-20)
Rams (25-17)

Saints - Better play calling and field production may have produced a win.

Falcons - Coaching and play calling well enough to win, Clements poor ball handling lost that game, not the coaches

Eagles - Better coaching and play calling may have won that game.

Panthers - Poor coaching, poor play calling, poor participation by the players.

Rams - I think this is Singletarys loss - should have played A. Smith and this game would have been LOST BY FIVE TOUCHDOWNS INSTEAD OF ONE.

So poor coaching, poor play calling, poor coach decision AND PISS POOR QUARTERBACKING BY THE MOST INEPT PLAYER TO EVER SUIT UP AND PLAY QB FOR YOUR SF 49ERS led to four out of five losses.

fixed that fer ya
Share 49ersWebzone