LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

Who currently is our best RG?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who currently is our best RG?

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
I hate to say it, but it's Rachal.. I AM NO FAN OF HIS AT ALL, I HOPE HE'S GONE ASAP. But Wragge and Snyder are backups at best, and both get out-muscled often. Rachal is a puss too, but right now he's both the best we got-AND THE WEAKEST LINK

Originally posted by jta854:
Rachal has had more than his fair share of screw-ups, but he played solid football the second half of the season. It seems that some fans develop an opinion about a player and stop watching to see if its still true.

Just my opinion.

thats the problem with chilo, seems like every year after we're eliminated from the playoffs he starts to play better, then we gotta hear all off season about how he finished strong, but it never carries over to the beg of the next season
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sign Gallery.
We need to find the next Kevin Gogan.

We haven't had a good line since Deese, Brown, Dalman, Gogan, & Gragg
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I really hope the new staff sees the light and starts Snyder at RG. Rachal is the one that needs to be the swing OG. IMO, Snyder is the better run blocker AND pass blocker, don't know what Sing was looking at??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I really hope the new staff sees the light and starts Snyder at RG. Rachal is the one that needs to be the swing OG. IMO, Snyder is the better run blocker AND pass blocker, don't know what Sing was looking at??

he was being racist
  • cools
  • Veteran
Start Snyder, draft a backup

Vikes need a guard, trade Chilo for Gerhart
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by genz22:
Hopefully this time next year we are saying Logan Mankins!

That would be a dream come true, but Mankins is a natural LG and paying a RG the kind of money he'll be looking for could be hard to justify. But having Mankins play next to Davis would do nothing but help Davis' game.

True a more realistic player would be RG Robert Gallery
It's Chilo. That's why he started this year. Unless we bring some more talent in, it'll stay that way too.

His problems aren't physical. I don't think he's sharp enough to be consistant. He seems to get confused in protection.
Originally posted by strickac:
It's Chilo. That's why he started this year. Unless we bring some more talent in, it'll stay that way too.

His problems aren't physical. I don't think he's sharp enough to be consistant. He seems to get confused in protection.

I think your right about his sharpness, so he may be a goner. Heitmann and Baas could replace him if healthy, but would like to see a FA.

Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Wragge

I agree
The only hope for Rachal is that Solari and new OL coach Denvro can coach him up. Harbaugh was very clear in his initial press conference/media Q& A session if a position needed upgrading, he'd do it. Think it's safe to say RG needs upgrading...
Originally posted by Joecool:
Heittman.

Totally agree!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
My vote goes to Wragge, the guy is solid and should be given a chance to start over panccake loafer Rachel

Anthony davis should be moved inside and get tryon smith...
Share 49ersWebzone