LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Do you want to win on Sunday against the Cardinals?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want to win on Sunday against the Cardinals?

i'll be watching sunday's games like a hawk....draft positions 1-20 will be determined come 8:30 pm (PT) sunday night....of course with the exception of a few coin flips here or there... cant wait....go Zona!!!!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by vaden:

Of course, Detroit's record is very misleading. Remember the Bears game that the refs flat-out stole from them, and 5 other losses by 4 points or less, plus Stafford out most of the season, Jahvid Best being hobbled by turf toe after his amazing start.

We've had 4 losses by 3 points or less, while also battling injury problems. Is our record misleading?

Not really, because we play in the worst division in sports history. Our strength of schedule is 25th. Detroit's is 4th. Nor were our injury problems as severe as Detroit's.

Of course, Detroit's record is very misleading. Remember the Bears game that the refs flat-out stole from them, and 5 other losses by 4 points or less, plus Stafford out most of the season, Jahvid Best being hobbled by turf toe after his amazing start.

We've had 4 losses by 3 points or less, while also battling injury problems. Is our record misleading?

Not really, because we play in the worst division in sports history. Our strength of schedule is 25th. Detroit's is 4th. Nor were our injury problems as severe as Detroit's.

those losses by3 points or less were to NO, ATL, PHI and Carolina. all non division games.
Lets go Cards!

[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Dec 27, 2010 at 21:31:28 ]
I want to see Forrest *err* Radio *I mean* Nate Davis in there.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

those losses by3 points or less were to NO, ATL, PHI and Carolina. all non division games.

Yes, and Detroit's were to PHI, GB, NYJ, CHI, BUF. Furthermore, Detroit is far superior to us statistically. They've been outscored by an average of 1 point per game. We've been outscored by an average of 5 points per game. They're 14th in points scored, 19th in points allowed. We're 28th in points scored, 18th in points allowed.
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
for the first time ever since the Reggie Bush bowl......No

God what a horrible game that was.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

simple jack
Originally posted by ace130:
What if A smith threw for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns

Then there would be a good chance he would be the Cards starting QB next season.

I always want to win - This game doesn't effect our draft position and even if it did it who cares - Change is here now we need to WIN.

Screw the Tards.

Even with Simpletary getting the boot yesterday (and trust me I am excited about that) losing to the Lams sucked - I had to listen to my brother the family Lam fan talk and talk for 5 minutes. Bradford blah blah blah.

Losing sucks people - I was conflicted we were going to lose alot with Simpletary firing him was needed but man did the trigger have to be against the Lams - Damnit the football gods have no mercy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

is wrong w/ people
If winning is the difference between getting cam newton or ricki stanzi then I say.....GO CARDS
f**k no!!! tank. we have nothing to play for but a better draft spot. one loss is the difference between 4 or 5 draft slots the way this year played out. lose and hopefully a few of the others were tied with can win the last game. a loss this weekend is worth finding our QB of the future.
Yes, I want to win. I don't ever want to this team to lose.
Share 49ersWebzone