LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Do you want to win on Sunday against the Cardinals?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want to win on Sunday against the Cardinals?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Crap, Bill Cohwer just said Kolb will go to AZ next year for a 2nd. It was a prediction, but Marino was like, "Do you have inside info on that?" Cohwer was just laughing and of course he knows Wizenhunt well. I sure hope to God he is wrong....

It doesn't make sense for Philly to move one of their two QBs. Vick is prone to injury, which means that Philly NEEDS Kolb.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Crap, Bill Cohwer just said Kolb will go to AZ next year for a 2nd. It was a prediction, but Marino was like, "Do you have inside info on that?" Cohwer was just laughing and of course he knows Wizenhunt well. I sure hope to God he is wrong....

It doesn't make sense for Philly to move one of their two QBs. Vick is prone to injury, which means that Philly NEEDS Kolb.

Dont shoot the messanger....
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I wish the NFL would just use a lottery for the Bottom 15 teams like the NBA does. It would take away this silly situation of fans wanting their teams to tank for higher draft position.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Don't you live in Oakland? Shouldn't you be used to it?

Sounds almost exactly like the Falcons trading Schaub. Weird.

I'd hang on to Kolb if I were the Eagles.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This.

Duhhh, thats obviously what every nfl player should be doing every week, but the question wasnt about whether the players or coaching staff want to win or not. Winning this game is like turning an f- into anf f+ or being the smartest kid on the short bus. It only hurts us in the long run.

yea, u should use both those palms to slap yourself back into reality.

The reality is that getting a higher draft pick doesn't mean you're getting a better player. Look at the Lions. How many busts do they have this past decade? Not to mention most of their picks are top5 picks.

The reality is that the #5 pick is as much of a crap shoot as the #6 pick... or the #12 pick.

You play to win the game. Not to win the draft positioning.

CHEER FOR YOUR DAMN TEAM

i am cheering for my damned team...i'm cheering for my damned team to get there asses kicked from here to kingdom come
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Don't you live in Oakland? Shouldn't you be used to it?

Sounds almost exactly like the Falcons trading Schaub. Weird.

I'd hang on to Kolb if I were the Eagles.

Low blow, but yeah "The Town" is serious.
This is killing me. I have been a fan since I was 6 years old and my old man took me to my first (of many) games. It absolutely kills me to say this, but never have I wanted us to lose more than I want us to lose this game. A win could be potentially disastrous for the long term health of this team. A win probably means that we do not draft the franchise QB we NEED to draft. That said, Arizona is in the exact same boat. This could end up being the ugliest game in NFL history.
I want to win!! Thats better for the team!
Originally posted by CainanUK:
This is killing me. I have been a fan since I was 6 years old and my old man took me to my first (of many) games. It absolutely kills me to say this, but never have I wanted us to lose more than I want us to lose this game. A win could be potentially disastrous for the long term health of this team. A win probably means that we do not draft the franchise QB we NEED to draft. That said, Arizona is in the exact same boat. This could end up being the ugliest game in NFL history.

I agree. We are a great team at winning meaningless games. I am not a fan of moral victories. We do this every year. We did it against Houston in Alex's first season. We upset Denver in Alex's second season. This win is a costly one.
Share 49ersWebzone