LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Do you want to win on Sunday against the Cardinals?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want to win on Sunday against the Cardinals?

Sundays game will have a big impact on the draft order. The Arizona Cardinals may take a quarterback in the draft, and that is a strong possibility with the 9ers too. At this moment, the Cardinals will be one pick before the 49ers in the draft Many of you guys who claim to be "real fans" want to win every game no matter what. In this case, do you really want to win a pointless game at the end of the season instead of having the opportunity to pick before the Cardinals?

Also, if we lose on Sunday and finish in last place in the division, we will play the last place teams in the NFC South (Carolina) and NFC North (Detroit) next year. Think about it....
  • ZRF80
God forbid Niners win 62-0.............now Tomsula looks like a viable candidate, and Baalke can be promoted to GM.

This ship has to SINK...............bad !

With that said, cant root against the team.....hope they win.
I always want us to win but with the draft where would it move us if we win and lose. I have been looking at the mock drafts and I think we can be as high as 5 with a loss. Does anyone have any ideas on this.
Yes, I hate the Cards. f**k them
I want to win, but i think AZ wins this game.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Right now, with tie breakers we would draft 5th.

A win could potentially boot us out of the Top 10.

Yeah...it's a no-brainer. Hope for a loss.

Cards are so bad though....I think we'll win.
start the carr and vroooooom off w/ a 5-11 draft spot!
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by NinerD:
I always want us to win but with the draft where would it move us if we win and lose. I have been looking at the mock drafts and I think we can be as high as 5 with a loss. Does anyone have any ideas on this.

Dallas, Detroit, Zona, Minnesota, Cleveland, and Houston would all need to win. If that were the case:

1) Carolina
2) Buffalo
3) Cincinatti
4) Denver
5) SF
I'm really curious to see how this team responds this sunday without Sing in command.
we'll probably win and drop us to picking at about 12-14 instead of 5-9 if we lose.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We will win because our guys are not quitters.
for the first time ever since the Reggie Bush bowl......No
If we come in 5-7 we have a CHANCE of trading up for Luck...but not much of one.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
If we come in 5-7 we have a CHANCE of trading up for Luck...but not much of one.

I don't expect us to lose.
What if A smith threw for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns
Share 49ersWebzone