• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I've been saying this all year.

No you haven't. You've said Alex sucks many times but that's about it
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by verb1der:
How is it a Smith who doesn't know the whole playbook have 3 wins.....and another Smith who knows the whole playbook have 2 wins?!

Is this the same reason why Sing, and his staff is confused on who starts the next game?!

are you that dense? look at the teams one smith beat over the other. Look at how both of them do vs. good teams.

So... who do you think should start the next game?

it doesn't matter. get it?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Furlow:

If you would read other posts besides the Alex ones you would notice that I have been very critical of MJ.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Deion Sanders for Head Coach!

It's Prime Time!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Wodwo:

It's Prime Time!

No more ex players for coaches.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

If you would read other posts besides the Alex ones you would notice that I have been very critical of MJ.

If you've been saying it "all year" I'm pretty sure you can easily show us some examples?

Not to mention if you have in fact been saying it all year, and do believe that our play calling is terrible, then doesn't that take away from your argument that our lack of success is all Alex's fault? You can't have it both ways...

It's Prime Time!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

If you've been saying it "all year" I'm pretty sure you can easily show us some examples?

Not to mention if you have in fact been saying it all year, and do believe that our play calling is terrible, then doesn't that take away from your argument that our lack of success is all Alex's fault? You can't have it both ways...

You might be new here so you dont whats been said.

Here read this thread Im sure I called him out at some point in it. I dont care enough to look through all the pages.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=127887&page=1&highlight=mike%20johnson
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

It's Prime Time!

That eliminates a lot of coaches. Even Bill Walsh played in college.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

It's Prime Time!

That eliminates a lot of coaches. Even Bill Walsh played in college.

No, no I was talking Playaz.

• Furlow
  • Veteran

Here read this thread Im sure I called him out at some point in it. I dont care enough to look through all the pages.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=127887&page=1&highlight=mike%20johnson

I've been on here all season, and I don't recall you saying it once. But if you have I'll take your word for it. What I have read is many comments saying everything is Alex's fault.

How do you negotiate those two opposing viewpoints? It's okay to say MJ/Sing's play calling is bad, but that only proves that it's not all Alex's fault.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I've been on here all season, and I don't recall you saying it once. But if you have I'll take your word for it. What I have read is many comments saying everything is Alex's fault.

How do you negotiate those two opposing viewpoints? It's okay to say MJ/Sing's play calling is bad, but that only proves that it's not all Alex's fault.

I never said it was ALL his fault but much of it is and was.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
He's obviously calling out Mike Johnson lol

In which he should , this whole coaching staff is a joke.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

I wish I had the time and desire to go back and quote your posts, but I don't.

So are you now stating for the record that our lack of success is NOT all Alex's fault, and that indeed our play calling has hurt his ability to succeed?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I wish I had the time and desire to go back and quote your posts, but I don't.

So are you now stating for the record that our lack of success is NOT all Alex's fault, and that indeed our play calling has hurt his ability to succeed?

Well it certainly hasn't helped, but why are you turning this into a Alex Smith thread ?
Share 49ersWebzone