LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 311 users in the forums

We should thank Brian Billick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Why so high on Jeff Fisher??

Hell no to this guy
Originally posted by dmax:
If billick came here and did what he did with minnesota......

AJ FING GREEN TRADE UP FOR HIM PLEASE PLEASE!!! I'm ok i like billick. i still want to raid stanford also someone said marty balls son... I'm down anyone at this point who's offensive minded at head coach!!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

AJ FING GREEN TRADE UP FOR HIM PLEASE PLEASE!!! I'm ok i like billick. i still want to raid stanford also someone said marty balls son... I'm down anyone at this point who's offensive minded at head coach!!!!

aj green is THE beast
Originally posted by seeking6th:

aj green is THE beast

I know i feel like the lions head coach. I would so wack off to highlights of him like he did to javid best...
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 16, 2010 at 10:34 PM ]
Originally posted by seeking6th:

aj green is THE beast

I know i feel like the lions head coach. I would so wack off to highlights of him like he did to javid best...

• dj43
I was listening to Ray Ratto this morning talk with Bob Fitzgerald about what the 49ers need to do and Billick's name came up.

The suggestion was that Jed needs to put a GM in place before the new coach. In order to do that he needs to call as many people around the league that he can to get the names of bright guys who could come in and be GM. The problem is, Jed is too young to have very many good connections.

That line of conversation led to Ratto say Jed should talk to Billick since he wrote a book last year about his year going to every team headquarters and training camp and seeing what they did, their vision and experiencing the culture there. Ratto said the book provided Billick with some very good insight and connections, therefore Jed should talk to Billick for sure about who to call at which teams.

To me, when I am looking for an answer, and one particular name or answer keeps coming up, I am forced to believe that IS the answer.

Billick has said on several occasions that he does NOT want to be GM. He is only interested in coaching. That may be true but he certainly gained some insight to from his travel that, combined with his own coaching experience, puts him at the farthest opposite end from the current regime. At the very least he is somebody Jed should list to...and thank him for his insights and information.
Originally posted by dj43:
I was listening to Ray Ratto this morning talk with Bob Fitzgerald about what the 49ers need to do and Billick's name came up.

The suggestion was that Jed needs to put a GM in place before the new coach. In order to do that he needs to call as many people around the league that he can to get the names of bright guys who could come in and be GM. The problem is, Jed is too young to have very many good connections.

That line of conversation led to Ratto say Jed should talk to Billick since he wrote a book last year about his year going to every team headquarters and training camp and seeing what they did, their vision and experiencing the culture there. Ratto said the book provided Billick with some very good insight and connections, therefore Jed should talk to Billick for sure about who to call at which teams.

To me, when I am looking for an answer, and one particular name or answer keeps coming up, I am forced to believe that IS the answer.

Billick has said on several occasions that he does NOT want to be GM. He is only interested in coaching. That may be true but he certainly gained some insight to from his travel that, combined with his own coaching experience, puts him at the farthest opposite end from the current regime. At the very least he is somebody Jed should list to...and thank him for his insights and information.

Didn't Jed own some fan by calling Jerry jones one time?

Jed Knows what's up. He will get things done
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

jerry jones is the guy u wanna call if you want your team to make some money, hes not the guy you call for management and personnel decisions but your point is taken.
[ Edited by Allx9er on Dec 17, 2010 at 5:46 PM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I hope you're right. I am getting impatient to know what has been going through his mind all this time. I guess we will find out about January 4 or 5.
Share 49ersWebzone