LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

everyone is being a smartass to each other about alex smith, i'm confused why he'd be singled out, or I for that matter?

Anyways. It was a funny comment no-less, I just felt the humor and laughed... if we aren't laughing right now we're crying, you know?

Because he turns every thread inti a smith thread and only posts things to rile up and inflame others. That's why.

Thank you. Every time I come on a gameday thread his repetitive posts dominate and ruin the thread. It becomes ONLY a Smith thread that does not discuss any other part of the game.
damn does this team suck
Wow. No flag there???? That guy threw Alex down.
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

Its a gameday thread...........you know, it gets locked and deleted after the game is over. Im not cursing or mocking other posters. Just because Alex is stinking it up and Im calling him out on it, it bothers his supporters or you mods defend them.

On the other hand, if I was sitting here talking about how great a QB he is and how he would be the perfect passer if he had the right offensive weapons and coaching, you wouldnt have a problem with that.

ANd please, if you're going to warn me for inciting.......then flip through the 100 or swo pages in this thread and warn all the posters that cursed, attacked, and mocked me........trying to get a response from me.

Really, man? It's every day all day about Alex Smith sucking. I really don't know how you can try to defend yourself. Literally every post in here has been about Alex Smith sucking. I think EVERY one.

You do it on purpose, trolling away. I'd be okay with it a little but dude -- like I said -- WE GET IT. Stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over. It's just f**king annoying, honestly.
go down alexis, lol
Sacked by a rookie 5th rounder punctuates the offensive night for the niners.
so manny grazes a qb's head and gets 15, alex gets launched and nothing
First football "analyst" i have heard that says singletary needs to stay. Come on even Trent Dilfer can see he needs to go.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by sacniner:

everyone is being a smartass to each other about alex smith, i'm confused why he'd be singled out, or I for that matter?

Anyways. It was a funny comment no-less, I just felt the humor and laughed... if we aren't laughing right now we're crying, you know?

Because he turns every thread inti a smith thread and only posts things to rile up and inflame others. That's why.

Thank you. Every time I come on a gameday thread his repetitive posts dominate and ruin the thread. It becomes ONLY a Smith thread that does not discuss any other part of the game.

I didnt know my comments had so much influence in a gameday thread, considering that we post about 3 pages worth of material after every play.....
Originally posted by jcashen87:
So much of this game comes down to coaching. It is so apparent when people watch the forty niners just how bad our coaching is.

I would agree -and this comes from a guy who has never played football at any level, but has played many other types of sports.

It's obvious the team has no clue , no drive, lacks positioning, lacks anticipation, lacks adaptability, lacks proper conditioning, lacks proper technique and lacks a well-trained medical staff.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:34 PM ]

Originally posted by jreff22:
so manny grazes a qb's head and gets 15, alex gets launched and nothing

right, and that play Orton leaned into the hit.
6 sacks allowed. Unacceptable OL performance, and really unacceptable complete team performance. We are entirely unprepared. We're just garbage and we need this coaching change to happen ASAP when this season ends..
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
  • Veteran
Look who is talking, Matt Milan, the sorriest GM ever and Mr. I hate
the niners Thiesmann.
Originally posted by Chief:
They just said we should give Dingleberry another year.

Wow

Guys say stupid stuff like that all the time during Niner games.
Share 49ersWebzone