LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Joe Montana circa 1989 would help.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Be more like the Raiders!!!...
A new coach.... We.....need.....a.....new......coach.
Originally posted by Cowboyhtr24:
I just bought my tickets! Where is everyone going to hang out at for the tailgate?
Let me know if you want to meet up before the game for some tailgating!!!! Send me message

whered u buy ur tix from?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
via ESPN Injury Report: Iupati may sit

Stupid thursday night game!! Wish it was on Sunday
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Quote:
via ESPN Injury Report: Iupati may sit

Stinger, right.
Per Maiocco, looks like he will play.

Quote:
Injury update: Guard Mike Iupati is listed as day to day with a left neck stinger that he sustained early in the third quarter Sunday. Iupati said he could have returned to action.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Per Maiocco, looks like he will play.

Quote:
Injury update: Guard Mike Iupati is listed as day to day with a left neck stinger that he sustained early in the third quarter Sunday. Iupati said he could have returned to action.

Yea I figured he would play. This is easily the biggest game of his young career thus far. He is too much of a competitor not to play lol
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Wow. I thought this was a 49ers fan site yet all I see is negetivity. I understand we are not the Patriots or the Saints, but we sure as hell are not the Panthers. I understand that the 0-5 start was tough but have some faith, as we have won 5 of our last 8. It should have been 6 of 8, but Alex went down in Carolina after a great start. We were picked to win our divison not because we are stacked with talent or because we have the best coaching staff in the league. We were picked to win because we play in a divison full of rebuildig teams. The truth of the matter is that we can and most likely will win this divison and if this team continues to play like they did last week, we can make a run like AZ did in 08-09. You just have to keep grinding and keep your head up. I think we have one of the most balanced teams in the NFL and with this second wind we seem to have I think we could ruin a lot of teams parties going down the road. Okay end of my rant.

Keys to win the game;

Ant Dixon and Westbrook will have to win this game for us. Ant Dixon has to use his rare combo of speed and size to wear the Chargers front 7-8 down early. Westy will have to be the go to veteran guy that convert short 2nd downs and tough 3rd downs. The man is one of the best ever working with the screen, dump off, flip pass and turning it into a big play. I think if we can extend drives on 2nd downs instead of thirds we should be able to get out of SD with a win.

The Raiders ran it 42 times for 192 with their main backs. Jason Campbell also chipped in for 7 rushes for 37 yards and a td. Darren McFaddden caught 3 passes out the backfield for 30 yards. They basically nickle and dimed the hell out of the Chargers. I think if we do this it will also allow us to keep D.Walker and Vernon out on the field as blockers and cause a lot of mismatches with SD's linebackers. Just keep it simple and dry to develop plays withn 5-15 yards on the pass. I think all of our te's, wr's, and rb's have the after the catch ability to extended the play for a big gain.

I think this works in our favor as it's coming off a short week, due to our horrible first half of the season the Chargers don't have much to gameplan for. I just see the Chargers falling asleep at the wheel like they always do. Us keeping it simpe and only dropping Alex back 10-15 times and getting out of SD with a 24-17ish win.

No we aren't, head to head we were worse, they beat us.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Cowboyhtr24:
I just bought my tickets! Where is everyone going to hang out at for the tailgate?
Let me know if you want to meet up before the game for some tailgating!!!! Send me message

whered u buy ur tix from?

I bough them at stubhub! You could try craigslist (SD).
Niners-->beat---Raiders-->beat-->Chargers = Niners will dominate Chargers
Originally posted by sixbricks:

brilliant!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Like last week...I not to sure how I feel right now. Of course under normal circumstances, no question - I want my niners to punk the Chargers. But this whole season has been off.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by sixbricks:

brilliant!

Dude looks like Ronald Mcdonald without the facepaint.
Share 49ersWebzone