LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

why not believe?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Their WR's vs. our CB's.

I'll take their WR's. And Clay Matthews is a beast.
I cannot go through another agonizing 3 pt loss... put me out of my misery.
Originally posted by maximill15:
they have given me little reason to believe and Gore was the only light burning and his light went bye bye . Seriously, Clay Matthews is gonna destroy A Davis. Troy smith doesnt have a chance!

WRONG, We own the 3-4 defense (Kansas City doesn't count since Raygun was in town then) When Clay comes running in AD is gunna drive him to the dirt I BELIEVE
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Believe in what ???

Crappy players coached by a crappy coach ???
Originally posted by Noblewar:
we all know alex smith and the coaching staff sucks but lets look back at the games.

people are saying we're going to get owned by the packers, might happen but i highly doubt it. the 49ers have been playing a great season in my opinion, i only talk about the players. yes we have more losses than we should but i blame the coaches calls for that. now look back at all the games vs all the teams that really should have destroyed us but didnt (saints, falcons, eagles). we gave them hell and we're going to give the packers hell this week! just like every other team that have underestimated the 49ers, im sure the packers are looking at us as a walk in the park. for that reason chances increase into a close game to where we win or lose by 3 points.

Green Bay is very bad on special teams, so perhaps that's where we take advantage
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I believe in Willie Beamen

Why not believe?

Because of this.

Sun 9/12 @Seahawks L 6-31
Mon 9/20 Saints L 22-25
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs L 10-31
Sun 10/3 @Falcons L 14-16
Sun 10/10 Eagles L 24-27
Sun 10/17 Raiders W 17-9
Sun 10/24 @Panthers L 20-23
Sun 10/31 Broncos W 24-16
Sun 11/14 Rams W 23-20
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers L 0-21
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals W 27-6
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
To win we need a mix of 3 of the following: a return for a TD, pick 6, 4 sacks, fumble recovery converted into a TD, deep bomb for a TD, long yardage TD run, field goal block for a TD

I am taking it you got SF Defense as your starting Fantasy D/ST?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Their WR's vs. our CB's.

I'll take their WR's. And Clay Matthews is a beast.

I got nothing. Hopefully Rodgers is still a niner fan. A real fan would want to keep the 49ers playoff hopes alive. Come on Rodgers, you can spare one.
Originally posted by Antix:
It's the Packers. C'mon now.

Just mark it down as an L and move on.

Gotta keep the faith gutless ones. I hope pretty boy gets his career ended.
For me it's not a matter of believing or not...the Niners are making it hard for me to care these days.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
To win we need a mix of 3 of the following: a return for a TD, pick 6, 4 sacks, fumble recovery converted into a TD, deep bomb for a TD, long yardage TD run, field goal block for a TD

I am taking it you got SF Defense as your starting Fantasy D/ST?

hahaha oh god no not for this game. just wishful thinking.
Share 49ersWebzone