LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Do you fire singletary if we go 7-9 but make the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All we really need is good coaches to surround him and he will succeed every new coach has there struggles at some point.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by domking415:
All we really need is good coaches to surround him and he will succeed every new coach has there struggles at some point.

Are you kidding. Dingletary is a first class moron incapable of learning on the job, he needs to be gone asap.
Originally posted by BobS:

Are you kidding. Dingletary is a first class moron incapable of learning on the job, he needs to be gone asap.

Is that so? I may not agree wth everything Sing does. Yet, most of his deicsions have been the correct one. Getting Rid of Martz was the correct decision as Martz ran an offense that requires a talented QB; which this team did not have. Raye may not have been Bill Walsh, but Smith and Davis had their best years under him and Davis and Gore had record breaking seasons. You may not like his grind'em out tendencies and I can understand that. At the same time, he did not have gun slingers like Peyton or Drew to go to battle with. His best chance to win was to feature his pro-bowl back. In fact strong running games produced two out of the last three super bowl winers. My defense here is in no way suggesting that Sing is a great coach and have not made mistakes. I can tell you this. He is smart enough to know that his coaching career is on the line next week and if there was any team that he would want to beat to keep his career alive, it would be the Green Bay Packers.
Originally posted by ttime1:
Originally posted by BobS:

Is that so? I may not agree wth everything Sing does. Yet, most of his deicsions have been the correct one. Getting Rid of Martz was the correct decision as Martz ran an offense that requires a talented QB; which this team did not have. Raye may not have been Bill Walsh, but Smith and Davis had their best years under him and Davis and Gore had record breaking seasons. You may not like his grind'em out tendencies and I can understand that. At the same time, he did not have gun slingers like Peyton or Drew to go to battle with. His best chance to win was to feature his pro-bowl back. In fact strong running games produced two out of the last three super bowl winers. My defense here is in no way suggesting that Sing is a great coach and have not made mistakes. I can tell you this. He is smart enough to know that his coaching career is on the line next week and if there was any team that he would want to beat to keep his career alive, it would be the Green Bay Packers.

worst post ever?
Share 49ersWebzone