There are 272 users in the forums

Wasting the Career of Frank Gore...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I know it sounds crazy but I just want to blow this thing up. Especially on offense. Arian Foster will be the first to 1.000 yards. I got nothing but good things to say about him but our entire offense is based on a 31 year old running back. Time is running out and it would serve him better to not be wasted here. Just like the OP mentioned.

It might work out better for both parties.

Gore is 27 years old. You're off by nearly half a decade.

Also, the 1,000 yard mark is in reference to total yards by running backs (rushing and receiving).
Originally posted by redrathman:
I know it sounds crazy but I just want to blow this thing up. Especially on offense. Arian Foster will be the first to 1.000 yards. I got nothing but good things to say about him but our entire offense is based on a 31 year old running back. Time is running out and it would serve him better to not be wasted here. Just like the OP mentioned.

Gore is 27 years old. You're off by nearly half a decade.

Also, the 1,000 yard mark is in reference to total yards by running backs (rushing and receiving).

lol, pwned. Nice work.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoGiantsHumBaby:

lol, pwned. Nice work.

I pwned him first.

Why don't I get pwnage credit?

I want my pwnage credit!

I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

his career might be done with a broken hip
Originally posted by global_nomad:

wait....he broke his hip?
Originally posted by backontop:

yep.
Thank you Singletary
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Thank you Singletary

Idiot just kept running him up the middle. Look at the results!

yep.

where did you hear that at? Every link I have found so far says that it is just a hip injury.

yep.

where did you hear that at? Every link I have found so far says that it is just a hip injury.
Frank Gore has a fractured right hip. The team says he'll be reevaluated tomorrow
http://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/9482113036328961

isn't a fracture the same as a break?

• EdEs
  • Veteran
They finally did it.
F***********K!!!!!

[ Edited by EdEs on Nov 30, 2010 at 00:21:43 ]

Originally posted by Wodwo:

I can understand the frustration. It's a thing with fans, they get upset when their team loses and they have to blame somebody. This season I can see people blaming Gore because he's the "centerpiece" of the offense. It's frustrating as hell watching him run into a wall twice putting us in third and long.

Just take a second to think about how different it would be if he was used properly, though. Would you really want him gone if we brought in someone who could make him a part of the offense and not the whole of the offense? Even if he was on the field the whole time, if he wasn't the center of a failed scheme he would be an asset worth having, right?

We need to use all of our weapons equally. That's the fault of the coaching staff, not Frank Gore.

Where did you come up with the bold, though? I must have missed something. My brain is working even worse than normal today.

It's like dog years for running backs. He may be only 27 but it might as well be 31. It's well known that running backs only last 8 years in the NFL if they're lucky.

I'm not blaming Frank but I wouldn't mind some fresh ideas as well as fresh legs. There is no other option than Frank with this staff. Running games are not as essential as they used to be to win in today's NFL.

He's a great player but I'm tired of watching this movie.

As I told you guys you don't have to base your entire offense around 1 guy. Especially a RB who's OC and HC run him like horse into brick walls.

Yet I was pwned. Yeah right. I told you they don't last long. New legs, fresh legs, plug and play.
Share 49ersWebzone