LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 204 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Green Bay Packers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by daWest:
outscored 20-3 in 2nd half....no adjustments made... just like our team, i'm going to go self destruct

Sure there were, they were all done by Green Bay.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:
QBs, DBs and Coaching sucks

Takeo had 17 tackles today

Anthony Davis basically shutdown Clay Matthews

I hate Dashon Goldson.

this about sums it up

Ons of Sing's major coaching failures has been remaining with Goldson and not developing T. Mays. It does not take a bunch to figure out how terrible Goldson is.
1. Ive seen enough out of Troy Smith, good back up at best. I'd consider turning back to Alex Smith, he sees the field better and can spread it around especially in the gun, although Troy does keep a play alive with his feet. horrible game by Troy Smith

2. Anthony Davis had the game of his young career, handled his side of the line..

3. Dixon fell maybe 5 times today, not what u expect from an NFL RB

4. Westbrook needs more touches, PERIOD.

5. OC Mike Johnson had me scratching my head on a few series..

6. If i were Manusky Id be screaming at the defense, especially the Dbs I would be in there face. got torched all day and sloppy efforts in tackling..

7. Singletary is not the answer..

8. Ginn has found his rythem in both the KR and PR game..

9. Both Vernon Davis and Crabtree need to be targeted more..

10. have to root for CAR and AZ to have a realistic shot
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ttime1:

I hate Dashon Goldson.

this about sums it up

Ons of Sing's major coaching failures has been remaining with Goldson and not developing T. Mays. It does not take a bunch to figure out how terrible Goldson is.

Goldson, the biggest failure this year, IMO. I cannot express how disappointing he is.
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Stupid teams don't learn anything. We'll continue to makes the same mistakes until we overhaul the entire team. Three more years of development. We continue to crush our heads into brick walls, never adjusting, never making the right calls at the right times, always giving up huge plays at critical moments and never even taking the slightest chance to put up any sort of points at critical times in the game.

The decision to not go for two to tie the game, on the road, against a team you know has the ability to score quickly, and then turn around and decide to run out the clock before the half....... that pretty much sums up where the main lack of leadership exists.

The team is rudderless.

Your'e right. You play not to lose and you will end up getting blown the hell out. Plus punting the ball on 4th when you are in their territory and your defense has not stopped them all half? I was through with them right there.
Jeff Reed played well!

cannot trade fgs for tds against good offenses
I'm sick of all these blame the coach posts. What would you have the coach do differently? It's easy to say it's all sings fault, but where are the examples? The defense gives up too many big plays simple, end of discussion.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Our Secondary is horrible and we dont make any adjustments same ol same ol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Sing said I have to look at film 9 times.

we need to work on our secondary. esp. safety, i like mays but we need a new FS.

I hate Dashon Goldson.

this about sums it up

Goldson, the biggest failure this year, IMO. I cannot express how disappointing he is.

i bought his jersey . major fail for me
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

I hate Dashon Goldson.

this about sums it up

Willis has gotta be close. He has been invisible for so many games this season.
from twitter (after game):

MaioccoCSN 49ers team president Jed York said he still believes 49ers can win NFC West. There will be no changes, York said.

I hate Dashon Goldson.

this about sums it up

i bought his jersey . major fail for me

did you really?!
that sucks
Share 49ersWebzone