LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Green Bay Packers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Our o-line played pretty damn good.

Weighted against the opponent that we faced today, the O-line easily had its best game of the season. Moreover, the switch seems to have flipped for Davis. He played better than Iupati today.

The coaching and qb mularky is par for the course this season, but today's O-line performance is worth talking about.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Anthony Davis doesn't suck.

He had a nice game against Mulletroidhews

For sure. I think next year with Heitmann and Staley back, and a hopefully much better offensive system, we should be fine.
So sick of losing!

Coaching is a joke...

Where were the screens to Westbrook... Even Billick mentioned that the 9ers should be throwing some screens to Westbrook.

Please fire HC, OC, and possibly the DC.

So sick of watching my 9ers lose year after year! Someone please help!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
If I were Jed York I would have fired Singletary at halftime and Let Billick come down from the announcing booth to coach
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er2k:
If I were Jed York I would have fired Singletary at halftime and Let Billick come down from the announcing booth to coach

LOL
QBs, DBs and Coaching sucks

Takeo had 17 tackles today

Anthony Davis basically shutdown Clay Matthews

I hate Dashon Goldson.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by 9er2k:

LOL

I dont think that was a joke
My analysis: we blow.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Oh, wow! I knew he was hot today, but that's radioactive hot!
Originally posted by valrod33:
QBs, DBs and Coaching sucks

Anthony Davis basically shutdown Clay Matthews

I hate Dashon Goldson.

this about sums it up

Originally posted by plinius9mm:
Nothing new. Its the same thing. Coaching/OC/QB.

Actually, I put this loss more on the defense than anywhere else. THey can not tackle and consistently get burnt for big plays. The offense played well enough to give this team a chance to be in the game. The defense was pathetic.
Anthony Davis has been solid within the past 2 games. He dominated Clay Mathews today, and threw Darnell Dockett to the ground a lot last Monday.

This kid will be a solid RT next season under the next regime.
I am so sick and tired of the first answer in any press conference being "I have to look at the film". It's just an embarrassment to everyone involved and a joke to us fans.
outscored 20-3 in 2nd half....no adjustments made... just like our team, i'm going to go self destruct
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Stupid teams don't learn anything. We'll continue to makes the same mistakes until we overhaul the entire team. Three more years of development. We continue to crush our heads into brick walls, never adjusting, never making the right calls at the right times, always giving up huge plays at critical moments and never even taking the slightest chance to put up any sort of points at critical times in the game.

The decision to not go for two to tie the game, on the road, against a team you know has the ability to score quickly, and then turn around and decide to run out the clock before the half....... that pretty much sums up where the main lack of leadership exists.

The team is rudderless.
Share 49ersWebzone