There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope it is a bad weather hard hitting game and we flatten their wrs and utilize our 2 te sets for mismatches and get both westbrook and dixon the rock. we can b more physical but can we outwit them is my problem wit this coaching staff. cmon mike johnson and manusky, we need u this week
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I hope it is a bad weather hard hitting game and we flatten their wrs and utilize our 2 te sets for mismatches and get both westbrook and dixon the rock. we can b more physical but can we outwit them is my problem wit this coaching staff. cmon mike johnson and manusky, we need u this week

Johnson is a puppet and Manusky is a sissy.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

early weather reports for Green Bay show clear just cold
Green Gay weather forecast
Clay Matthews is licking his chops.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
they gonna kills us
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
You mean to tell me, Troy Smith is gonna do something Steve Young could never do.....win in Lambeau field??

10th ranked pass defense, 18th ranked run defense, plus we have no Franky G.....anybody wanna pitch in so we can buy some refs??
24-21 niners
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
We got shut out by the Bucs.

The Packers are much better than the Bucs.

I am afraid to think of what will happen.

However, the Packers are officially coach killers, so maybe we can get a new HC out of it.
Troy Smith struggles because of the pressure from GB's defense. Singletary pulls Troy and puts in Alex who then gets sacked 3 plays later and injures his shoulder again. Troy goes back in, even though we're down the play calling is still run run run punt.
This game against the Packers is huge for both teams.... they lose they possibly drop 2 back of Chicago and are possibly out of the wild card picture with Giants/Eagles, Saints, TB, etc. We lose and we fall 2 back with 4 to go because Carolina probably won't beat SEA on the road and the Rams play at AZ.

Being from WI I don't think there is any game I would rather have us win this season than at GB. We have lost the last 7 against them and 12 of 13. Our last win in GB was in 1990. Not counting pre season games because that 34-6 victory was nice.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 29, 2010 at 23:26:48 ]

Everyone here is making it seem like the packers are the greatest team ever and they are unbeatable. We play very well against good teams and wouldn't be surprised at all if we won.
hide your kids... hide your wives... you know... we gonna get raped... and s**t
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
Troy Smith struggles because of the pressure from GB's defense. Singletary pulls Troy and puts in Alex who then gets sacked 3 plays later and injures his shoulder again. Troy goes back in, even though we're down the play calling is still run run run punt.

Better look at the film...are you sure that it's not punt, run run run? I swear I have seen us do that.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Everyone here is making it seem like the packers are the greatest team ever and they are unbeatable. We play very well against good teams and wouldn't be surprised at all if we won.

That is true, we do seem to play better against the better teams.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

we play well against good teams? Did you not see how we played against Tampa ( A team that is very average that happens to have an easy schedule?)
Share 49ersWebzone