LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Troy Smith on Rome NEXT!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
Really like this guy, Troy. He gives credit outside of himself showing his leadership and accountability. Man I hope he isn't a mirrrrrage!

He should of been starting in week 2.
any audio of the interview?
Nice interview by Troy!

Nice
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
(Not in exact words, but in jest):

Rome: "Do you see this starting job as yours to win/take?"

Troy: "I wanna keep a humbling mindset week-to-week, but yes I'm coming in to take this job, and make it my own."

After that it was pretty much what we've all heard before (about his Lemierre's Syndrome back in 2008), and shooting massive props to the guys around him.

alex smith is pissed

I don't think Alex Smith can naturally get "pist" at things though... you usually need another player to tell him that he 'should' be pist about these types of things.

Right now Alex is just tipping his head down with a sad puppy dog face.

Yea, he's tipping his head down at all the $$$$MILLIONS he has and thinking he will catch on next year with a team that has a GM and a quality coach.

Yea that sad puppydog face with the Hawaiian Tropic girlfriend he is forced to spend his vacation with in aruba or tahiti.. Man I feel sorry for him.

So who's laughing???

[ Edited by kezar49er on Nov 20, 2010 at 08:47:30 ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DANADA:

I do like his humility. He seems like a very good guy.
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
(Not in exact words, but in jest):

Rome: "Do you see this starting job as yours to win/take?"

Troy: "I wanna keep a humbling mindset week-to-week, but yes I'm coming in to take this job, and make it my own."

After that it was pretty much what we've all heard before (about his Lemierre's Syndrome back in 2008), and shooting massive props to the guys around him.

alex smith is pissed

I don't think Alex Smith can naturally get "pist" at things though... you usually need another player to tell him that he 'should' be pist about these types of things.

Right now Alex is just tipping his head down with a sad puppy dog face.

Yea, he's tipping his head down at all the $$$$MILLIONS he has and thinking he will catch on next year with a team that has a GM and a quality coach.

Yea that sad puppydog face with the Hawaiian Tropic girlfriend he is forced to spend his vacation with in aruba or tahiti.. Man I feel sorry for him.

So who's laughing???

I wish alex the best wherever he lands...really wanted him to work out for the niners...hope he finds a good coach that can take him to that next level.... as for Troy Smith....he gave the niners swagger now baby!!!!!!

What are the chances this guy decides not to sign with the Niners next year?
Imagine if we turned to Carr instead of Troy for the London game...we would be 2-7 or 1-8.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

What are the chances this guy decides not to sign with the Niners next year?

depends on who our coaches are next year.
Originally posted by jones49:
Imagine if we turned to Carr instead of Troy for the London game...we would be 2-7 or 1-8.

our coaching staff is stupid but they cant be that stupid after watching carr attempt to play qb after alex got hurt in carolina
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by jones49:

our coaching staff is stupid but they cant be that stupid after watching carr attempt to play qb after alex got hurt in carolina

If it was up to Sing and only Sing, I bet Carr would have started.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

He'd been on the team for two weeks.

ZING!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

He'd been on the team for two weeks.

ZING!

Uh don't care. He was the next guy on the depth chart after David.
Share 49ersWebzone