There are 292 users in the forums

West Coast Offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Am I the only one here that would like to go back to the West Coast Offense. I know every team is running a some type of spread but the teams that are true WCO have been very successful for many years (ie Philly). I really hope we target Mornihinweg. THEWEST COAST WILL BRING US BACK TO GLORY!!!
Originally posted by jonr422000:
Am I the only one here that would like to go back to the West Coast Offense. I know every team is running a some type of spread but the teams that are true WCO have been very successful for many years (ie Philly). I really hope we target Mornihinweg. THEWEST COAST WILL BRING US BACK TO GLORY!!!

The 80s are over
Originally posted by jojomellon:

The 80s are over

We should have never stopped running it. It worked has worked in the 80's to the present.
I would love to go back to WCO or run the spread. I am curious to see if the "The Pistol" will work in the pro's. I think we have the personal to pull that off.
We should have never stopped running it. It worked has worked in the 80's to the present.

No one runs a true WCO offense anymore. It's a shell of the system Walsh used to run.
Originally posted by jojomellon:

The 80s are over

Blasphemer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYRusGwuuo
Share 49ersWebzone