LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 213 users in the forums

Next week in this division is HUGE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
the entire NFC west will lose this coming week.

Very good chance, but we are the only team favored right now.

And to be favored at all against a 6-3 team is crazy. The odds makers must be laughing.

We couldn't even beat the worst team in TBs division.
We are going to destroy them
Originally posted by teeohh:

So, how many touchdowns will get called back in this one? You can't win if you
beat yourself.

Unless some mysterious potient keeps us from making stupid penalties, then I don't see it.

Oh, and even my 12 year old grandson was wondering about clock management and time outs.

I'm sorry, I don't buy into this team going anywhere until we get a real NFL quality coaching staff.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

So, how many touchdowns will get called back in this one? You can't win if you
beat yourself.

Unless some mysterious potient keeps us from making stupid penalties, then I don't see it.

Oh, and even my 12 year old grandson was wondering about clock management and time outs.

I'm sorry, I don't buy into this team going anywhere until we get a real NFL quality coaching staff.

Great! Then, it's all gravy from here, right? You expect failure, but they still have a chance. Expect the loss, and be happy when we win.

Your coaching staff will get cut at the end of the season so why not just enjoy some better and more exciting football than 3 runs and a cloud of dust or seeing the "dump off express".

Again, it's all about POV!

This is a huge game for us with the rest playing winning teams in KC, NO and Atl. I expect us to win this game. I expect the rest to lose.

You know something though, I believe the more important weeks will be 14th-16th where we play Sea, SD and Stl and the Seahawks play us, Atl and TB. That three week stretch will define who goes to the playoffs, IMO.

Of course that assumes we are still in it after GB. As long as we are one game back after GB, we have a very solid shot at this thing.

Again, one game at a time on any given Sunday starting with Sunday against TB!

• Baldie
  • Veteran
The Bucs are not better than the Saints and we handled the Saints till the very end, the only difference is this time we have Troy directing traffic. He's proven the last two weeks he knows how to win. One thing in our favor is that we're at home. If we played in Tampa, this probably is a difference discussion. The Saints have far more threats than Tampa does and our defense limited them. Again the defense plays well when the offense plays well and that showed against the Rams. As long as we can stay in the game and not let it get out of hand, I think the niners can come out with a win.

Oh....and they can't let penalties kill drives or take away TD's. Biggest Killer last week.

GO NINERS!!
The Bucs are playing better now than the Saints were early in the season...so in my mind, they'll be a very tough opponent. Their offense has dramatically improved...Freeman's got Williams, Benn and Winslow to throw to and Blount and now Cadillac Williams to run the ball. Their defense is opportunistic...they create turnovers and usually score afterwards. Mistakes against this crew will get us beat...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

"We will stop J.Freeman"
Share 49ersWebzone