LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
See what Bucs fans are saying.

Link

They would laugh at some of the things we're saying about them.

yes but they seem to think that we don't have the talent to keep up with their so called "potent offense"

because Blount>Gore...williams>crabtree..winslow> vernon all of those are obvious we're going to lose 100- -5 and troy smith is worse than Alex

"They've played good teams tough.. but that was with Alex Smith at QB.. He has talent.. Smith does not."

took a few minutes to read some of their comments and its obvious they havent watched much of us this year, i dont mind the negative comments, just the ones that are way off base and there were more than a few

Link

yes but they seem to think that we don't have the talent to keep up with their so called "potent offense"

because Blount>Gore...williams>crabtree..winslow> vernon all of those are obvious we're going to lose 100- -5 and troy smith is worse than Alex

"They've played good teams tough.. but that was with Alex Smith at QB.. He has talent.. Smith does not."

They are under the mentality that Troy Smith sucks because he was cut by Baltimore.

Link

They are under the mentality that Troy Smith sucks because he was cut by Baltimore.

i hate everyone in that thread but 1 person, the person who posted it

Link

what a bunch of tampa s**t!! ( why did they cut him anyways?)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
championship.
I love how they say Troy has a weak arm. Do they even watch the games before they spew retarded s**t? lol? Oh well.

"He can throw it far, but he can't drive the ball well...there's no pop to his throws, Smith gets a lot of air under his throws, but they have a tendancy to be of the floating variety"

"Troy's deep ball is butt booty ugly. Crabtree is one of the most overrated players around"

[ Edited by Ajanke on Nov 16, 2010 at 05:52:41 ]
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I love how they say Troy has a weak arm. Do they even watch the games before they spew retarded s**t? lol? Oh well.

"He can throw it far, but he can't drive the ball well...there's no pop to his throws, Smith gets a lot of air under his throws, but they have a tendancy to be of the floating variety"

"Troy's deep ball is butt booty ugly. Crabtree is one of the most overrated players around"

that one poster bucsljohnson talks like his team is last years saints! he said Willis is overrated! what?? blount and cadillac, you kidding me, cadillac averages 3 yards a carry with one td this year. The bucs slightly beat all losing teams and were beat bad by all good teams

[ Edited by mryan1004 on Nov 16, 2010 at 06:00:41 ]
Originally posted by mryan1004:

that one poster bucsljohnson talks like his team is last years saints! he said Willis is overrated! what?? blount and cadillac, you kidding me, cadillac averages 3 yards a carry with one td this year. The bucs slightly beat all losing teams and were beat bad by all good teams

lol he said Blount and Caddy combine to be better than Frank Gore. Haha. What the f**k is that guy smoking? since when is a decent rookie and a washed up never been rb better than frank gore?
Originally posted by mryan1004:

lol he said Blount and Caddy combine to be better than Frank Gore. Haha. What the f**k is that guy smoking? since when is a decent rookie and a washed up never been rb better than frank gore?

he said talib will have 2 to 3 chances for a pic, and guaranteed ronde will have one. you have to love delusional fans who are part time psychics!

"Go Niners" ...."Chuck The Bucks"
I hope we get some more tosses and sweeps like this last week. It was nice to see and I guess it can help gas that defense. Shotgun to give Troy Smith time to avoid the heavy blitzes they will send out. Boot legs b/c he's bad ass at them.
Originally posted by highway49:
"Go Niners" ...."Chuck The Bucks"

Get it right!

it's Buck the Fuccaneers!!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Troy Smith blows it up for four TD's and 350+ passing performance that will forever erase the stain of five years of misery.

Niner defense will rise to the occassion and strangle the Bucs. I do not expect this one to be close. The Niners are gaining confidence. And when good players start to gain confidence in one another -- blowouts happen.

49ers: 45
Bucs: 10

Does this mean that Anthony Davis gets benched and ALL of his TD's count this time?

It means this:

After years of witnessing the most God Awful crappy football that I have ever seen produced by one NFL franchise -- I'm finally beginning to the see the light of rebirth.

Don't be fooled. With the exception of QB -- the 49ers have drafted well through the years. They've got major league talent that is just waiting to blossom. All that is needed is the key to open it up.

That key -- I believe -- is Troy Smith. You can see it in the eyes and the faces of the players around him. Troy wins. Troy gets it done. With Troy in the game -- anything is possible. 4th and 20 isn't impossible anymore. Lose three touchdowns to penalties? Not a problem. We'll just score again.

When a player like this steps forward -- he brings the entire team up a notch. Suddenly -- the 49ers have a pass rush. Suddenly? Our cornerbacks look like world beaters. Suddenly? The O-Line finds a way to get it done.

The same rebirth and resurgence is also taking place across the Bay. Those aren't new players over there. They're the same bunch that went 4-12 the year before. But suddenly -- those average players are playing great. And good things happen when players play great ball.

I see it happening here. Our time is now.
We are going to run Gore to death against TB. Don't expect Troy to have a good performance. There are some things we can do to crack that defense but it needs to be set up and so far, Troy has not proven he can consistently complete 0-10 yard passes in the middle of the field.
Share 49ersWebzone