There are 290 users in the forums

Do you like or dislike the bye week?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you like or dislike the bye week?

like because

1. one more week to enjoy a rare win.

2. for the first time in a long time, i know i'm 100% positive i won't be sad on Monday.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Like it, right on time. I'll be in the Bay Area tomorrow, this Saturday I'll be watching Foothill vs. City. Gotta leave on Sunday though.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
It depends, right now I hate it. I am anxious to find out if Troy Smith is the real deal. If he had flopped it would have killed my enthusiasm and "I" would needed a bye week as I would be tired of the 49ers ruining my Sundays. But, he played well and I am looking forward to the next game.
ill be in vegas and it wont be ruined by a niner loss

so its all good
Hate it. Wanna watch my team for 16 straight weeks (and hopefully about 4 weeks of playoffs).

Plus (BIG plus) - this year I have Vernon, Crabtree, and the Niners D (who I haven't given up hope on... yet) in my pool... Gotta drop that D this week...
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
It's boring but needed.

that is a good way of putting it

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
It's boring but needed.

2nd that, but i work this weekend so i'm glad no game comes on cuz i would miss it
i like it because it gives our guys that are dinged up a chance to rest and also gives troy more time to understand the playbook
I don't like it. However, this team is in bad need of rest and reorganization. Especially after playing in London.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA, WNBA, USBC
$1.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality made from Child Sweatshops in Nicaragua
Since last year less than 5,000 children have died in our factories
get more than just sports product!
Please visit:
www.bworststore.com

ban

Two weeks is a long time between games. Hopefully we'll get on a roll.
i would like it if we had fired sing
I don't care for it but understand why it's needed. I wonder if there will be two byes if the season gets extended.

LB
Originally posted by leebert81:
I don't care for it but understand why it's needed. I wonder if there will be two byes if the season gets extended.

LB

no
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't like it. I think they can go through the whole season without having to take a break. But, I understand why they do it.
Share 49ersWebzone