There are 183 users in the forums

ESPN: Sam Bradford best in NFC West for 3rd down passing, Alex Smith worst

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by backontop:
can we chance Shaj and Susweel's names to Troll1 and Troll2 seems how all they ever do is start new threads and post about how much Alex Smith has ruined their lives and the world we live in. Last time I checked there was an Alex Smith thread. I am pretty sure this could have been posted in that thread.

your a funny guy.......not

you're
Originally posted by Shaj:
can we chance Shaj and Susweel's names to Troll1 and Troll2 seems how all they ever do is start new threads and post about how much Alex Smith has ruined their lives and the world we live in. Last time I checked there was an Alex Smith thread. I am pretty sure this could have been posted in that thread.

As I glance through niner talk first page right now, the threads there could all be consolidated into about 5 different topics. Why is it that anything to do with Alex (usually containing inconvenient information) must be consolidated ASAP into some mega thread whereas everything else need not be?

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

As I glance through niner talk first page right now, the threads there could all be consolidated into about 5 different topics. Why is it that anything to do with Alex (usually containing inconvenient information) must be consolidated ASAP into some mega thread whereas everything else need not be?

because there are about 5,000,000,000 threads on Alex Smith and every single one of them turns into the same argument. Alex suck...no he doesn't....yes he does.....no he doesn't.....yes he does.....no he doesn't......yes he does......no he doesn't. Is there really a need for that many threads? The problem is that you feel the need to start a new thread about Alex Smith any time you find a new statistic to fuel your hatred for him. I just heard on ESPN that Alex Smith has a statistic for having the hairiest left testicle in the NFL, quick Shaj start a thread!!!! Hurry before someone beats you to it!

but why do you take it so personally. If you dont like the thread or the comment why not just ignore it. Nobody puts a gun to your head and make read it and respond to it.

You have a choice, just like we have a choice.
[ Edited by susweel on Nov 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

your a funny guy.......not

you're

because there are about 5,000,000,000 threads on Alex Smith and every single one of them turns into the same argument. Alex suck...no he doesn't....yes he does.....no he doesn't.....yes he does.....no he doesn't......yes he does......no he doesn't. Is there really a need for that many threads? The problem is that you feel the need to start a new thread about Alex Smith any time you find a new statistic to fuel your hatred for him. I just heard on ESPN that Alex Smith has a statistic for having the hairiest left testicle in the NFL, quick Shaj start a thread!!!! Hurry before someone beats you to it!

but why do you take it so personally. If you dont like the thread or the comment why not just ignore it. Nobody puts a gun to your head and make read it and respond to it.

Sifting through the 100000000 Alex Smith threads to get to the threads that are not about Alex Smith is a pain in the ass. The Mods might as well give Alex Smith his own personal forum. Then the rest of the posters on this site can have NT back.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Sifting through the 100000000 Alex Smith threads to get to the threads that are not about Alex Smith is a pain in the ass. The Mods might as well give Alex Smith his own personal forum. Then the rest of the posters on this site can have NT back.

Dont worry we are almost done with this plague that has infected this team.

Dont worry we are almost done with this plague of trolling that has infected this forum.

Fixed
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol @ the idea that this thread contains "inconvenient information."

It's not like this "information" is something from those Iraq War documents released by Wikileaks.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

It's not like this "information" is something from those Iraq War documents released by Wikileaks.

so you're saying that this could have just been a post in the official alex smith thread?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

so you're saying that this could have just been a post in the official alex smith thread?

Of course it could have been, but everyone wants their point heard.

Also I guess the mods think its worth its own thread or it would have been merged by now.

oh, i said that on the first page. this is such a pointless thread. Its either about Sam Bradford being very good for a rookie--which he is; he's a stud and I hate him--in which case it belongs in NFL Talk. Or its about Alex Smith sucking, in which case it belongs in the Alex Smith thread. It isn't new information and it doesn't take the "Alex Smith Conversation" in any new direction.

If it was breaking news, like "Alex Smith, Hopped up on PCP, Takes Three Hostages at Local Post Office, Two Dead," then, okay, maybe it gets its own thread. But "Alex Smith Suxors on 3rd Down" could be put in any number of existing threads.
I always thought 3rd down was very important.
I must be really stupid

Also I guess the mods think its worth its own thread or it would have been merged by now.

I highly doubt the mods looked at this thread and said "hmm this is a great thread, it will definitely take discussion to a new level by challenging the members of this forum to converse about something other than Smith sucks....no he doesn't.......yes he does.....no he doesn't.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

I highly doubt the mods looked at this thread and said "hmm this is a great thread, it will definitely take discussion to a new level by challenging the members of this forum to converse about something other than Smith sucks....no he doesn't.......yes he does.....no he doesn't.

he does? or he doesnt??
Share 49ersWebzone