LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. St. Louis Rams)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://twitter.com/#!/MBachCSN/status/4014315443060736

Quote:
MBachCSN Mindi Bach
Five 49ers receivers each had more than 60 yds rec: a first in franchise history

Wow...

Del. Walker - Rec/4; 80yds
V. Davis - Rec/4 ; 79yds
F. Gore - Rec/3; 67yds
J. Morgan - Rec/1; 65 yds
M. Crabtree - Rec/4; 61yds

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010111410/2010/REG10/rams@49ers#tab:analyze/analyze-channels:cat-post-boxscore
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Troy threw three TD's in one drive. That's a f**kin QB if I ever saw one

That stuff is what makes legends. 3 TDs on one drive.

3rd n 32....4th and 18.....amazing!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Those were some spectacular catches too. Lot of credit goes to Crabtree. Dude can make some really tough catches.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Those were some spectacular catches too. Lot of credit goes to Crabtree. Dude can make some really tough catches.

Yeah. All around good play.

Good protection, good thrown, and good catch! Finally a good win at home. Lets keep this BlackSmith Trolly rolling.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
http://twitter.com/#!/MBachCSN/status/4014315443060736

Quote:
MBachCSN Mindi Bach
Five 49ers receivers each had more than 60 yds rec: a first in franchise history

Wow...

Del. Walker - Rec/4; 80yds
V. Davis - Rec/4 ; 79yds
F. Gore - Rec/3; 67yds
J. Morgan - Rec/1; 65 yds
M. Crabtree - Rec/4; 61yds

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010111410/2010/REG10/rams@49ers#tab:analyze/analyze-channels:cat-post-boxscore

Damn...I'd tap that twitter.
i originally looked at him like a poor mans mvick...but i like the fact he doesn't immediately get happy feet and break the play. instead he feels the pressure then steps up. i wanna see this kid succeed in the worst way.

just wondering whats your opinion on how dc's of our remaining opponents would gameplan against tsmith. even though he held long at times, he seems to be decisive enough with a quick release so constant blitzes as on a typical rookie wouldn't be ideal. we're also now pretty convinced he does have a deep accurate ball so do you go prevent forcing him to take the underneaths?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
We barely beat a bad team at home.

Is that considered post game analysis.

Bad team was leading the division.

Bad team that hasn't won on the road this season if I remember right.

We had 2 weeks to get ready and rest up players.

And if their TE catchs that ball on their last drive in regulation, they win and we lose and its another heart breaker for us. That was lucky for us pure and simple but maybe its our turn to start getting the breaks cause until now we havn't had one.
Originally posted by rk1642:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
We barely beat a bad team at home.

Is that considered post game analysis.

Bad team was leading the division.

Bad team that hasn't won on the road this season if I remember right.

We had 2 weeks to get ready and rest up players.

And if their TE catchs that ball on their last drive in regulation, they win and we lose and its another heart breaker for us. That was lucky for us pure and simple but maybe its our turn to start getting the breaks cause until now we havn't had one.

we also had some bias calls from officials that gave them points and took away ours.
I just don't understand why the refs would call all the holding calls on us, but nothing on the Rams, even though they were holding as much as the 49ers.
Delanie 'Fumbles' Walker had a pretty good day.

Originally posted by craigyboy:
i originally looked at him like a poor mans mvick...but i like the fact he doesn't immediately get happy feet and break the play. instead he feels the pressure then steps up. i wanna see this kid succeed in the worst way.

just wondering whats your opinion on how dc's of our remaining opponents would gameplan against tsmith. even though he held long at times, he seems to be decisive enough with a quick release so constant blitzes as on a typical rookie wouldn't be ideal. we're also now pretty convinced he does have a deep accurate ball so do you go prevent forcing him to take the underneaths?

They'll force him to be a pocket passer. He's short and has always had trouble making multiple reads. The playcalling will be key, if they can keep the D off-guard he'll be great, he's so good at executing big plays if he gets a bit of room.
I think Troy's performance is going to give the entire team more confidence. Maybe now we can win all the games we should and compete with the good teams.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think Troy's performance is going to give the entire team more confidence. Maybe now we can win all the games we should and compete with the good teams.

Im on the fence....I still want Singletary gone...but I still want us to win, if we keep winning he stays...
Originally posted by teeohh:

Sadly, I don't think we can beat Green Bay or San Diego at their place, but who knows, maybe 8-8 might be enough to win the division.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by craigyboy:

They'll force him to be a pocket passer. He's short and has always had trouble making multiple reads. The playcalling will be key, if they can keep the D off-guard he'll be great, he's so good at executing big plays if he gets a bit of room.

yeah in that situation i can imagine tipped balls due to his height. and i agree variety will be key. almost have a feeling they add that pitch play as bread n butter as imaginative as we've been
Share 49ersWebzone