LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Matt Maiocco Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Originally posted by brhokla:
ALL FANS SHOULD STOP PAYING FOR ANYTHING 49ERS!!!!! Make them sell or make changes. This is pathetic and we are no better than the BILLS! Hell, even the Bills could beat this team. The Rams are better than we are and they won 1 let me say it again... ONE game last year!

Agreed. The only way to force change is with our wallets. No amount of internet ranting or angry emails will change anything. If the team starts getting blacked out we might finally see some changes.

Yorks pack it up and move to LA. I didn't use to think it could happen.
Originally posted by BHulman:
ALL FANS SHOULD STOP PAYING FOR ANYTHING 49ERS!!!!! Make them sell or make changes. This is pathetic and we are no better than the BILLS! Hell, even the Bills could beat this team. The Rams are better than we are and they won 1 let me say it again... ONE game last year!

Agreed. The only way to force change is with our wallets. No amount of internet ranting or angry emails will change anything. If the team starts getting blacked out we might finally see some changes.

yup a boycott won't work. the 9ers have a pretty good fanbase in LA. and that's a city that's DESPERATE for a NFL team.
  • dj43
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
In order to fire Sing Jed would have to admit that HE screwed up. I am sure that would be hard for a silver spoon kiddie owner to do. Eddie would have offed him and had him buried at hunters point.

eh, don't be too sure. Eddie hired Joe Thomas and a bad coach and made some other mistakes before he came to Jesus and hired Bill Walsh. Eddie is counseling Jed, according to reports. He may tell him to admit his mistake, correct it and move on. The only question is to do it now, or after the season. Either way, MS is gone before next season.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

yup a boycott won't work. the 9ers have a pretty good fanbase in LA. and that's a city that's DESPERATE for a NFL team.

Yeah, if we moved to LA, i would give it 3 or 4 games before the city gives up on them when they get a look at this team up close and personal
i'd put money on them firing him right after the London game. Pretty much the same scenario as Nolan. Fire the coach and give the new coach the bye week to settle in. I can't imagine us winning that game now, and at 1-7, I can't imagine the Yorks, if they're letting themselves be upset publicly, sticking with Singletary.

I have NO IDEA who we'd replace him with, but it won't matter. This team is going to implode and we may very well end up with the top pick in the draft. Completely unbelievable. I want to eat my own face off.
Originally posted by dj43:
In order to fire Sing Jed would have to admit that HE screwed up. I am sure that would be hard for a silver spoon kiddie owner to do. Eddie would have offed him and had him buried at hunters point.

eh, don't be too sure. Eddie hired Joe Thomas and a bad coach and made some other mistakes before he came to Jesus and hired Bill Walsh. Eddie is counseling Jed, according to reports. He may tell him to admit his mistake, correct it and move on. The only question is to do it now, or after the season. Either way, MS is gone before next season.

so you're saying the next step is to hire a successful STANFORD coach then eh?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i'd put money on them firing him right after the London game. Pretty much the same scenario as Nolan. Fire the coach and give the new coach the bye week to settle in. I can't imagine us winning that game now, and at 1-7, I can't imagine the Yorks, if they're letting themselves be upset publicly, sticking with Singletary.

I have NO IDEA who we'd replace him with, but it won't matter. This team is going to implode and we may very well end up with the top pick in the draft. Completely unbelievable. I want to eat my own face off.

Might as well let Johnson do it. At least he could run the O unfettered.

Worked once. My only problem is Harbaugh is a former Bear who played for Ditka.

True. Unfortunately there are still a lot of people who think that Singletary and Alex are the formula for success. They are just not speaking up right now. Wait until the Niners win a couple of meaningless games . . . then out will come the statistics proving Alex is better than Peyton Manning and the Singletary-is-exactly-what-the-49ers-needs and the I-believe-in-Singletaryisms
Alex should have not been named starter this season he should have had to compete it falls on Sing. As for Jed and naming Sing to head after his last project in Nolan falls on him. Jed better buy the best money can buy or else his stadium support will start to diminish and once again another decade will pass with nothing to talk about to the grand kids.

Worked once. My only problem is Harbaugh is a former Bear who played for Ditka.

LOL

well we do have a safety from USC........ anyone checked out mississippi valley st lately?

Might as well let Johnson do it. At least he could run the O unfettered.

he'd be as good as anybody, I imagine.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I want to eat my own face off.

I know exactly how you feel. It looks so delicious.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I want to eat my own face off.

I know exactly how you feel. It looks so delicious.

this might be true love
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Fire him?

we cant we dont have another HC to take his place

i love this season. full of drama and heartache

gtfo
Share 49ersWebzone