There are 250 users in the forums

Matt Maiocco Article/Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Fire him?

we cant we dont have another HC to take his place

I agree with this..but seriously, I bet both of our coordinators can do what he does. He doesnt do anything special..
He doesnt call plays on offense (like Andy Reid)
he doesnt call plays on defense (like Rex Ryan)
he doesnt know how to game plan
hes pretty bad at managing the clock
he doesnt know how to make good coaching decisions (he should bench Rachal, use Wesbtrook more, etc)
The only thing he can do is motivate, and that obviously doesnt work.
Im not saying we should fire Singletary, because there really is no other HC candidate, but Im saying I dont think we'll get worse if we fire him.
But it would be a stupid move, and the list up there is the reason why Sing will get fired after this season

I hear he is a wiz at running a stop watch and writing in his little diary. Dear Diary those mean panthers fudge packed us bad. Diary I don't understand what more I need to do, I have dropped my pants screamed at the refs a lot and still not winning, oh hold on diary we just gave up a long TD from a sad little Qb to a rookie WR. By the way diary we really do make all the Qb's look really good on Sunday and that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Diary I have to go. I have to shake that mean mans hand and tell him good game he is not as good at I stop watching as I am. Bye Diary your friend Sing.

[ Edited by leakyfausett on Oct 24, 2010 at 18:01:37 ]
The team is done. No one is playing good. I can literally count the players that are playing OK on a few fingers. Gore, Spikes, and VD. Even these few guys are still making crucial mistakes. Gore killed us when he fumbled that one game, vd made two huge mistakes today back to back and spikes played like s**t the first few games. Patrick Willis is lost, Crabtree can't get a pass thrown to him correctly, Joe Staley is blocking like a f**king rookie. The entire team is mentally shot.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Just get rid of singletary before he does more damage to the psyche of this team.
H. R. Puffinstuff can coach the team the rest of the season with the same results.

Agreed. At first I thought we should keep him round till the end of the season because we didn't have a replacement lined up and wouldn't want to give the job to any of our coordinators if they looked good. But now he's going to chase all of our players off. We got to get rid of him before he kills off the whole team.

Did you see the video of him saying he believed the team could still make the playoff? He had crazy eyes to go along with his delusion.

Yeah that pisses me off. Its one thing to know you suck and admit it and say you'll try to do a better job, it's a completely other thing to say "no everything's going to be fine, we're great, we just have to play like it, but really we'll make the playoffs". The guys on the CBS half time show started laughing at us I think when I was watching the half time of Denver/Oakland. Friggin embarrassing. He's embarrassing this team. He needs to be shipped off. It's not even halfway point of the season and we're already done.
Same old same with the Yorks. Someone from the inner circle tells the media there disappointed (hmmmm could it have been Jed). Now the York’s will begin the spin and disassociation game for the rest of the season instead of keeping their mouth shut and quietly and with class begin doing their home work and finding a GM and coach who actually know what they are doing.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I keep looking at the front page hoping I see an article that says "Singletary shows ass after game - York puts foot in it"

The sooner we fire singletary the better. His crap should already be thrown into the streets right outside the SC fascility.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Fire him?

we cant we dont have another HC to take his place

I agree with this..but seriously, I bet both of our coordinators can do what he does. He doesnt do anything special..
He doesnt call plays on offense (like Andy Reid)
he doesnt call plays on defense (like Rex Ryan)
he doesnt know how to game plan
hes pretty bad at managing the clock
he doesnt know how to make good coaching decisions (he should bench Rachal, use Wesbtrook more, etc)

I hear he is a wiz at running a stop watch and writing in his little diary. Dear Diary those mean panthers fudge packed us bad. Diary I don't understand what more I need to do, I have dropped my pants screamed at the refs a lot and still not winning, oh hold on diary we just gave up a long TD from a sad little Qb to a rookie WR. By the way diary we really do make all the Qb's look really good on Sunday and that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Diary I have to go. I have to shake that mean mans hand and tell him good game he is not as good at I stop watching as I am. Bye Diary your friend Sing.

The only thing he can do is motivate, and that obviously doesnt work.
Im not saying we should fire Singletary, because there really is no other HC candidate, but Im saying I dont think we'll get worse if we fire him.
But it would be a stupid move, and the list up there is the reason why Sing will get fired after this season

It's funny how someone who does so little on our team can be responsible for so much of it's suck :-p

I seriously mean that by the way, that isn't sarcasm.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
If Dingleberry screws up and loses the game against the Broncos, then the Yorks need to put his azz on a greyhound bus for the return trip...
The Yorks can kiss my Butt!

They are the worst owners in Football. Let's see, Gold spoon in his mouth since birth, knows Jack Crap about football and gets a team handed to him because of his birth rights. I wonder if the guy has ever had to do a real day's honest work....... He sure the hell can't manage, run a pro football team. Maybe if he had to Earn it!!!!

This team SUCKS, these Owners SUCK and I'm done wasting my weekends supporting, praying, watching, rooting, spending money for this crap. Till this team turns around I have better things to do with my time.
Originally posted by brhokla:
The Yorks can kiss my Butt!

They are the worst owners in Football. Let's see, Gold spoon in his mouth since birth, knows Jack Crap about football and gets a team handed to him because of his birth rights. I wonder if the guy has ever had to do a real day's honest work....... He sure the hell can't manage, run a pro football team. Maybe if he had to Earn it!!!!

This team SUCKS, these Owners SUCK and I'm done wasting my weekends supporting, praying, watching, rooting, spending money for this crap. Till this team turns around I have better things to do with my time.

GO GIANTS!
Originally posted by tn9er:
If Dingleberry screws up and loses the game against the Broncos, then the Yorks need to put his azz on a greyhound bus for the return trip...

greyhound boat?

• ZRF80
I think Sing gets his final shot in London.......another putrid effort in front of the Brits, and the Yorks will tell him to stay in England after revoking his H-1 visa.

The guy's toast............
Originally posted by susweel:
Let him coach out the season and fire him the first day after the season.

No

If we keep sing he will run Gore into the ground

lets fire him now and protect our best asset.
so, they're pissed, eh?

wow, how scary... like they know wtf to do next
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Sing shouldnt even make the trip. Theres no way we win next week. We're just delaying the inevitable. At least show the players we're gonna make changes to get better.
Originally posted by Antix:
Sing shouldnt even make the trip. Theres no way we win next week. We're just delaying the inevitable. At least show the players we're gonna make changes to get better.

they already made the trip
Share 49ersWebzone