There are 194 users in the forums

At 1-6 and no starting QB how do you approach final 9 games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
throw the season away that we we can secure the 1st pick because if we end up with a better record than Buffalo they will select Andrew Luck

1-15 baby!!!!

Fortunately Buffalo has a lot of issues and Fitzpatrick seems to be working for them, so hopefully they focus elsewhere (like OL?).
Originally posted by ozanter:
Wish that Andrew Luck declares

and the bills win a few.

and harbaugh comes with Luck.
please don't let singletary do the scouting...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with nate davis and troy smith
  • Antix
  • Veteran
First things first the "management" of this organization needs to realize the season is over and no amount of texts or idiot Sing saying we'll make the playoffs is gonna change that.

Preseason mode. Everybody has to fight for PT.

Carr never sees a snap again, put Davis or Troy out there. Fire Sing. promote whoever to interim, it doesn't really matter.

We'll prob win 4 maybe 5 games max this season. With that said, start looking NOW at who you want your QB to be and who you want to coach him. The entire coaching staff needs to be gone. Everybody. This is the worst prepared team in the NFL so all must go. We'll need a vet QB next year so that we don't Alex Smith our next QB and send him to the wolves too early.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
throw the season away that we we can secure the 1st pick because if we end up with a better record than Buffalo they will select Andrew Luck

1-15 baby!!!!

Agreed, tank the season for Luck.
Originally posted by mayo49:
With Smith out, this team is going to struggle just to be competitive. Tank the season and draft Luck or Locker and see if Gruden want's to leave the MNF booth and coach again. At this point winning games becomes a negative because it knocks us further away from drafting Luck or Locker. It sucks now, but when the draft comes around, everybody will be jacked that we have a chance at a top 5 pick.

Nah, lets find a way to get Tony Dungy to come out of retirement.
Bench Clements. I don't care who replaces him...just get him off the field.

Start Nate Davis.

Give Dixon at minimum 30% of the snaps, (develop him and save Frank on a wasted season).

I think we need to bench Chilo too...put Snyder, Heitmann, or Wragge next to A Davis to help him mature.

Get Reggie Smith more snaps in case we don't keep Goldson (not sure I care if we do or not).

Get RJF more snaps.

So hard to tell where we are at with WR since our QB play has been so bad, but I would not mind seeing more of Zeigler too. Find out if he is a solid #3 or maybe even better than Morgan.

Originally posted by ozanter:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

1-15 baby!!!!

Agreed, tank the season for Luck.

want to be my friend?

I would activate Nate tomorrow and start him next week, but what do I know? I think Alex and David Carr suck.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sspiker:
Fortunately Buffalo has a lot of issues and Fitzpatrick seems to be working for them, so hopefully they focus elsewhere (like OL?).

No, they'll draft a Qb no question.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
The only approach they can take is limiting turnovers and penalties. Either way we're screwed this season.
Share 49ersWebzone