LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

THANK YOU NINERS!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Finally I can enjoy my Sunday night & Monday morning with the good news of the Niners winning. I have been looking for to these events all season. Lets do it again next week when the Niners come to my city.
YEAH!!!!!! I live in Wilimington!! Unfortunately I couldnt get tickets for the Carolina game, but at least it'll be on local television for me
Thank you!!!
YEAH that is the one think I happy about Carolina is prime for a beat down the QBs suck Steve Smith is hurt & D is soso.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thank you!!!

at least now we are for sure, not going 0-16
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
YEAH that is the one think I happy about Carolina is prime for a beat down the QBs suck Steve Smith is hurt & D is soso.

Carolina will be the third team in a row we face that is starting it's backup QB.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
YEAH!!!!!! I live in Wilimington!! Unfortunately I couldnt get tickets for the Carolina game, but at least it'll be on local television for me

The Panthers SUCK I bet if you tried a little harder you could find someone to GIVE YOU their tickets.

The Panthers SUCK I bet if you tried a little harder you could find someone to GIVE YOU their tickets.

thats just nasty bro

[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 17, 2010 at 19:33:02 ]
There we go. Everybody chirping after just getting by a team with a worse offense than ours. Hardly anything to brag about. You all will take Carolina cheap and watch the 49ers struggle with them. Be humble.

Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
There we go. Everybody chirping after just getting by a team with a worse offense than ours. Hardly anything to brag about. You all will take Carolina cheap and watch the 49ers struggle with them. Be humble.

seriously? It's called finally enjoying a win during the season. Stop being a debbie downer and enjoy the moment. That is what they are doing. I don't see anyone saying we will win the Superbowl now because we finally won a game. So practice what you preach and be humble.

oh no question.
Originally posted by backontop:

seriously? It's called finally enjoying a win during the season. Stop being a debbie downer and enjoy the moment. That is what they are doing. I don't see anyone saying we will win the Superbowl now because we finally won a game. So practice what you preach and be humble.

Yep, we celebrate when we win. Let the coaches worry about the next game.
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thank you!!!

at least now we are for sure, not going 0-16

thats just nasty bro

Hey the truth hurts & they did it to them selves cutting a lot of good players. Hope they keeping sucking for one more week.
Share 49ersWebzone