There are 176 users in the forums

Sing's Birthday Present from the Faithful

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

man, people will do stupid s**t for a camera.

I blame the Jack Ass movies.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
One more mother f**king chance before I disown his ass.
Happy Bday coach, or whatever u do for this team.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Happy Bday coach, or whatever u do for this team.

He is the "motivational speaker" who has failed to motivate the team to win.
How about he gives the Niners players and fans a present? Let Johnson call the game the way he wants to and forget about your power running "vision". More 3-4 wide formations, more shotgun, and way less 2 TE 2 RB sets. I'm so tired of seeing those predictable "22" and "12" sets.
Originally posted by Chief:
One more mother f**king chance before I disown his ass.

Then he'll really feel it! As if Peter King and every other pundit throwing him under the bus wasn't enough.
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Try and keep it classy. This might be the last opportunity you have to say something nice about the man; or just flame the guy on his birthday, whatever blows your hair back

I'll get the ball rolling: at least he's not Dennis Erickson

Happy 52nd mule...I mean Mike.

The same Dennis Erickson that got us 2 wins. That's more then sing this season and the difference is Erickson's team was a bunch of nobodies with lack of talent. 2 things that this team that aren't true.. SING at least you've got a great career outside of coaching.

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 8, 2010 at 22:51:01 ]
Get him a win on Sunday!
Happy Birthday Mike Singletary of the Chicago Bears.
HAPPY B-DAY COACH MIKE!!!

NOW GO GET A WIN

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Try and keep it classy. This might be the last opportunity you have to say something nice about the man; or just flame the guy on his birthday, whatever blows your hair back

I'll get the ball rolling: at least he's not Dennis Erickson

Happy 52nd mule...I mean Mike.

The same Dennis Erickson that got us 2 wins. That's more then sing this season and the difference is Erickson's team was a bunch of nobodies with lack of talent. 2 things that this team that aren't true.. SING at least you've got a great career outside of coaching.

Erickson also played 12 more games that season (so far).
happy birthday 1985 bears LB Mike Singletary, travel into the future, tackle 2010 mike singletary and steal the highschool playbook he uses on sundays please!!!
Happy Birthday Big Mike.

Now take the weekend off and let little Mike run the offense without your normal conservative and out-dated obstacles.
Share 49ersWebzone